Is brawl getting old?

still talk to hickz(chad) sometimes. Our clan lost against his clan on the last clanwar we had with them(NFWC) on mkw. We got owned so bad.

Yea i remember chad :lol:
& of course ricardo but he's still around (marth101)

I remembered a few
Asis & his brother Xis.
Omg where the hell is Kayuo & his sister?
Also Lugia disappeared.
Tjgamer disappeared as well.
All great players :/

What about the Olimar guy PrinceLink lol.

And Kayou and His Sis + Lugia have their own site that I go to occasionally !

I still talk to TJ, I don't know if you guys remember Rel12, but yeah I still talk to him too. (they're in my crew).

I also miss Spiff, I liked talking with him about match-ups and other mechanics of brawl and melee. :(

Well good news.. Nintendo called back and said umma get unbanned.
Bad thing is I'm still not. They said sometime around now and 48 hours. I wanna play u guys again :)

What about the Olimar guy PrinceLink lol.

And Kayou and His Sis + Lugia have their own site that I go to occasionally !

Oh yea forgot about Pricelink XDI remember him perfectly now though :lol:
Oh they have a site? I didn't know that :/
Send me the link through pm if you don't mind :p

Last edited:
Ya I miss princelink, we practiced our DKs together.
There were other people like you said charon, his box said don't delete me so I never did. I also remember Miguel, he was fun to play with.
@kento kool 8)

Ya I miss princelink, we practiced our DKs together.
There were other people like you said charon, his box said don't delete me so I never did. I also remember Miguel, he was fun to play with.
@kento kool 8)

I basically had to lose all my old friends because of my damn first wii :/ *Stopped reading everything* So i had to sell it.

I still won't forget how pissed I was when mcl beat me in the tournament :( I looked up to the master of birds xD and also Oscar and kayuo

Sho, mcl, sanch, nick and everyone from the April 2008, we known each other for a little over a year now :')
Also sho don't forget about jreb

I still won't forget how pissed I was when mcl beat me in the tournament :( I looked up to the master of birds xD and also Oscar and kayuo

:lol: Kubo!!!!!!!!! buddy where have you been!?
@Kento :lol: yep we've been for for a long time now :)

Omg Jreb one of the few who used peach! :lol: & i really remember him for his diddy :lol:

Back