Is Call of duty cool for the wii?

friggen stellar. My fav Wii game so far. And also the most fun FPS I have played in quite some time. ActiVision did a good job with this one.

thats good to hear, i heard there were alot of motions to do with the wiimote to play the game, are the graphics like twilight princess like as good as the game?...

Without comparing it to any other system, I think it's a great game. It's a lot of fun and pretty submersive. You may need to tweak the aiming sensitivity to your liking, but worth it to pick up.

I finished the game last week. I love the controls except throwing gernaids. I alway blow myself up if I change the controls to throw gernaids with a throw motion using the nunchuck. Other that that the wii remote/nunchuck is great for FPS.

I think Red Steel is more fun, and i think the Far Cry is more fun aswell. The controls on COD3 kept glitching on me and i would freeze while turning. Red Steel is the best FPS for the wii. The multiplayer is better on RS than on Far Cry. Call of Duty is a good rent, but not a buy.

I had real problems deciding if i was going to buy cod3 on the 360 or Wii, i knew it would look prettier on the 360 but i really fancied the controls of it on the Wii.
After mixed reviews i went for it on the 360 and tbh it was the same old hat :S

Im looking forward to far cry being released over here i think ill wait for that :D

its alright... but it kind of sucks when you have to do all the stupid little 'set-up' movements like grappling with a guy or rowing a boat, it just seems too fixed

sucks. no multiplayer. only a single player campaign, so there's no re-play value.

don't get me started on the crappy graphics. seems like they just rushed CoD3 to make it available on launch

Yuu said:
sucks. no multiplayer. only a single player campaign, so there's no re-play value.

don't get me started on the crappy graphics. seems like they just rushed CoD3 to make it available on launch

The graphics are..ok.

But the gameplay is crap.

have problems with cod3, finding i can't run for more than 3 seconds... most of the time i can only move at the 'crouch position' speed.. except im standing up, dunno if its a bug.. more likely something going on with my sensor bar. dont have problems in other games however.

cod3 is an ok game, but red steel is a much better game imo... nice graphical style, fairly solid gameplay and handles the wii controller very well.

Back