Is Cars a good game for kids?

froggy

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Netherlands
I bought yesterday Cars for my two 5 year olds. Also bought two joytech racing grips. I'm now wondering this was a good choice?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Well, my nephew got cars for his ps2 and he is 7, he absolutely loves it. Apparently for the ps2 the controls are pretty easy and I don't see them being much harder for the wii so they might like it.

Got it for Christmas from my parents :cool: bit of a young game for me, but would be great for kids, other then the fact its all kid like, its not a bad game (Probably got it 'cause my Dad found it cheap on eBay or summin :p I'm happy with it though :))

I would suggest GT Pro Series that game with the wheel included. That is also rated "E". GT Pro Series Review Cars got a higher score from IGN but GT Pro Series got a higher Reader Score which, to me, is more important. Cars Review

Bulldogxx831 said:
I would suggest GT Pro Series that game with the wheel included. That is also rated "E". GT Pro Series Review Cars got a higher score from IGN but GT Pro Series got a higher Reader Score which, to me, is more important. Cars Review

Gt Pro Series is possibly the worst game out right now for the wii the graphics arent even up to par with a n64 or ps1 but cars will be much better for 5 yr olds than gt pro series anyway

Bulldogxx831 said:

My kids are 5 years old so gt pro is probably to difficult for the kids don't you think

Back