Is COD3 Any good

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
Is Call of Duty any good for the Wii. Ign gave it a 7.7, which is pretty good, but I'd rather have some other people's opinions too.

bilzar said:
Is Call of Duty any good for the Wii. Ign gave it a 7.7, which is pretty good, but I'd rather have some other people's opinions
too.
bad! i dont buy ANY game ign doesnt score higher than 8.0, im easy with like a 8.5 but if its 8.0-8.4 it has to be a game im really interested in. most of my game collections consist of 9.0+ and im happy with that..so anyways, 7.7 is BAD, dont get COD3...

in general its a good game, but the controls are kinda slapped on. not to mention the worst thing about it is the cursor. it is so hard to see. and when you are playing the game you waste amunition trying to hit someone because you cant see the cursor. the cursor in this game is a small dot which in my opinion sucks.

Sovieto said:
bad! i dont buy ANY game ign doesnt score higher than 8.0, im easy with like a 8.5 but if its 8.0-8.4 it has to be a game im really interested in. most of my game collections consist of 9.0+ and im happy with that..so anyways, 7.7 is BAD, dont get COD3...

Dude you're crazy. COD3 is pretty sweet. I got hooked on it and beat it in like a week and a half on normal. I had a lot of fun playing it and so did a lot of people I know. i recommend it!

Yeah, the controls are awkward at first, but that's most games until you get used to them. And the cursor was no issue for me.

I recommend it too, its a great game. I've beat it in Easy and Hard difficulty settings. You get hooked on it pretty quick.

CoD3 is are great game. i would recommend it if you are buying used or getting a deal. but considering you have only a couple weeks until MoH2 comes out, i wouldnt pay retail for CoD3. otherwise its great. many of the people criticizing are the type of people that play games on easy mode: you shouldnt be able to snipe everyone from any distance! ever fired a real gun?

yeah the controls are tacked on. its a bad port of a good game. if youve NEVER played it for xbox/ps2 then id get it but its not that long and ive played through it SO many times when i rented it for Wii i didnt even want to finish it. it was just that painfull to relive. plus no online wich is what really made it good for my PS2.

I enjoyed COD3. I find its one of those games I can toss in on any given day jump into a level and just start playing. I mean who doesnt enjoy blasting nazis first thing in the morning?

Back