is donkeykong 64 ever coming out for the VC? should i wait or just buy a game?

tedster912

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2008
i believe i have 1400 points left and i want to buy a n64 game, i already have zelda, paper mario, mariocart, and sin and punishment plus tons of classic games. i only want a n64 game should and i REALLY want to get DK64, will it ever come out? should i wait or just buy a game for n64 now and when it comes out get more points. also are there any other good games for the VC?? i got super metroid, sonic 3, mario 3, kirby adventure, and donkey kong country 2.....i cant decide on what to do..........

Yes, DK 64 will quite likely come out eventually. No, we don't know when. Yes, you should probably get something else for now (you can always get more points). I suggest Super Mario 64 if you really want another N64 game.

thanks, ill get somethign else then, ummm i dont think i want mario64...ive played that game sooooo many times and beat it a lot as well, and i have it for ds even though that is different any other suggestions?

I don't really know much about N64 games, but if you're willing to buy games from another console, I recommend Gunstar Heroes if you like run n' gun shooters, or Shining Force if you're a tactical-RPG fan.

i liked pokemon snap, but i had it before on my n64 until it broke, i also beat it btw with 100% really, are there any good multiplayer games at all?

ok ok well this is making it hard, i just bought metal slug for the wii you know the one that comes with all 7 games, so i dont think i want to get the gunstar heroes....is starfox 64 worth 1000 points and a good multiplayer game?

tedster912 said:
ok ok well this is making it hard, i just bought metal slug for the wii you know the one that comes with all 7 games, so i dont think i want to get the gunstar heroes....is starfox 64 worth 1000 points and a good multiplayer game?

StarFox 64 is a great game and is worth 1000 points. I don't know if it has great multiplayer, because I'm hooked on the single player missions. In fact, I'm going to go play some StarFox now!

ok i got starfox 64 but i have no clue how to save the game lol im using a gamecube controller

Back