Is everyone lagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invalid

WiiChat Member
Mar 11, 2008
Chicago
After spending hours of trying to play a game, i finally fixed the problem i think. I can now join games and play but the lag is pretty bad. Is it like this for everyone? When I spectate games it seems like everyone is doing fine but i'm unsure. I am lagging EVERY game. Just making sure.

Thank you.

It was being pretty good, last game actually booted me off though. But it's not THAT bad.

I played my first game a little while ago! It had some major lag as the characters loaded in, but right after it said Go! It cleared up and there was no lag at all.

However; I've yet to be able to get into another game since :(

Of course its going to lag! BRAWL JUST CAME OUT SUNDAY!

What do you expect? Hundreds of thousands of people are logging on at the same time, you can't expect not to lag.

Sparx said:
Of course its going to lag! BRAWL JUST CAME OUT SUNDAY!

What do you expect? Hundreds of thousands of people are logging on at the same time, you can't expect not to lag.

I'd tack another zero on that number :idea:

But I tried online mode out and spectated a match.

As far as I know, it went absolutely lagless.

Was sonic Vs. Metaknight.

Sonic totaly whupped metaknights rear end.

Trulen, I know your a mod..but sorry....MetaKnight pwns Sonic's butt cheeks!
Of course, MetaKnight's final smash is crap, but he's got some awesome moves.

Btw- Wanna go online Trulen?

Do any of you experience lag when playing via FC with somewhere nearby? I don't know anyone who has Brawl, so I haven't been able to try it.

But the Anyone option seems to be fairly laggy for me.

The Anyone option is under alot of stress right now, as there is probably a few million people trying to access it all at once. As for playing via FC, there is a small amount of lag, but it's easy to get used too. It really just depends on the connections.

@Sparx: You quit on me? So much for all that talk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back