Is Excite Truck fun?

gamerfreak

Overlord
Dec 17, 2006
Excite Truck doesn't seem like a fun game from its graphics and it is racing trucks but from what I hear it is really fun. I have been waiting to demo it at the mall but I haven't gotten a chance to yet. Once I get a Wii I will definetly try it but meanwhile do you have any feedback on the game?

gamerfreak said:
Excite Truck doesn't seem like a fun game from its graphics and it is racing trucks but from what I hear it is really fun. I have been waiting to demo it at the mall but I haven't gotten a chance to yet. Once I get a Wii I will definetly try it but meanwhile do you have any feedback on the game?

Forgive me for being confused, but the title of the topic is "Is Excite Truck fun?" If you're asking this question, then it would be safe to assume that you don't already have the answer for it...but you clearly state in the first sentence of your post "I hear it is really fun." What the hell is the point of asking if it's fun if you've already heard that it's fun?

http://www.wiichat.com/search.php?searchid=65125

^ That is a link to about 15 threads having EXCITE TRUCK in the title. Searching is cool!!

the_peripheral said:
Forgive me for being confused, but the title of the topic is "Is Excite Truck fun?" If you're asking this question, then it would be safe to assume that you don't already have the answer for it...but you clearly state in the first sentence of your post "I hear it is really fun." What the hell is the point of asking if it's fun if you've already heard that it's fun?

http://www.wiichat.com/search.php?searchid=65125

^ That is a link to about 15 threads having EXCITE TRUCK in the title. Searching is cool!!
lol hahahaha you make me laugh

Well, the game is really good, I mean REALLY. Is the best racing game I have actually played, and I do not really like racing games that much.

Anyway, you should buy it, the graphics are really good, and I haven't found any glitch with the game, so I must admit I am impressed with the game.

I give it a 8.5/10, just because the multiplayer isn't really good, single player is really good.

Is a must-have.

I played the Excite Truck demo at GameStop last night. It was surprisingly fun and enjoyable. I am definitely going to get this game.

Back