Is Gamestop really a ripoff?

everytime i buy a game from gamestop i never pick the off the shelf i always ask for see if they the have and but i always make sure its in original packaging before i paid for it, because i hate they removes games from there original package, i loved sweet of new games, i cant stand 2nd hand games and i only buy a games nintendo network symbol to make sure i get nintendo stars card

nintendo select versions games in gamestop are €29.99 while RRP price for nintendo select versions games is €24.99 and in argos nintendo select versions games all are €23.99 including news ones which are Mario party 8, Super paper mario, Wii sports resort and super mario galaxy but nintendo select versions of Mario party 8, Super paper mario, Wii sports resort and super mario galaxy are not available in gamestop and gamestop are selling preowned between €34.99-€39.99

well no Game/Gamestation in ireland Game has closed down for over a year in ireland. Gamestop, Argos, Tesco, Xtravision and Smyths are only ones left that games but hmv will be reopening in September

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean EBgames is doing a trade in offer where you can use trade credit to get gift cards like a Wii points card. Would that offer apply to Gamestop aswell?

Back