Is ghost squad and house of the dead 2&3 really worth it?

Hi11Zone

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2009
I hear u can beat ghost squad in under an hour. But i want some good rail shooters when i purchase my *perfect shot*. I played house of dead loong ago in acrades but never beat it. I hear both games might only be like 2hours long. But i have't played them soo any thoughts or opions or why they are worth it would be sweet! If u have any other good rail shooters . Just shoot away!

Thanks!

I hear u can beat ghost squad in under an hour. But i want some good rail shooters when i purchase my *perfect shot*. I played house of dead loong ago in acrades but never beat it. I hear both games might only be like 2hours long. But i have't played them soo any thoughts or opions or why they are worth it would be sweet! If u have any other good rail shooters . Just shoot away!

Thanks!

I would say yes they are worth it - you can buy them both at much less than RRP at the moment...

If you enjoyed Ghost Squad in the arcade then you'll like the it on the Wii, it's short but then, so is the original. They added some unlockable costumes to try and add a bit of replayability so if you are a completist you'll find a fair few hours of replay there.

HoTD is a great game, especially as you get 2 and 3, and it's actually quite hard (haven't completed it yet, always die just as I reach the end of game boss!).

I think to get the most out of both games, you need to be playing with a friend as it adds so much more fun as you can help each other out, brag about getting the best scores etc etc...

You also definitely need to do the IR calibration and then turn the aim cursor OFF (just as it would be in the arcade) - if you play with the cursor on then it ruins the experience completely.

If you like 'on rails' shooters then I'd recommend them both.

sweet man. Ill have to pick of perfect shot tmrw and those 2 games cheap somewhere!

You can get them both from gamestation together for £20
Theres more than one route through each and the more you play Ghost squad the more you unlock during the game
Just shoot away!
Ok
shoot2fb8.gif

sweet when my new credit cardcomes in ill be sure to get those!

Another good, and much longer, game for the PS is Medal of Honor:Heroes 2. Besides the campaign and online modes, it has an arcade mode on rails. This takes you through the entire game (all scenarios) and is very long, plus it has different difficulty levels.

Another good, and much longer, game for the PS is Medal of Honor:Heroes 2. Besides the campaign and online modes, it has an arcade mode on rails. This takes you through the entire game (all scenarios) and is very long, plus it has different difficulty levels.

But it was made by EA. Anyways, He is better off with "Call of Duty: World at War" and GhostSquad/House of the Dead Combo.

saying you can beat ghost squad in an hour is like saying you can beat mario by getting 60 stars. its a minimum, and there is lots more playability to ghost squad than many think. i keep playing it. there are tons of guns & outfits to unlock, including the obligatory bikini babes

get HOTD Overkill, it's well worth your money....but the strange thing is i popped in hotd overkill at 4 in the afternoon when day i bought it, and went all zombie massacre from 4 in afternoon to 1 a.m best story mode, the directors cut is much harder only 3 lives, but man...the guns u can buy, fave weapon of choice is the shotgun. also the games keeps out wanna kill more & more. the hotd overkill game is like a b rated movie kinda like grindhouse feel to it. the game kicks ass

Last edited:

But it was made by EA. Anyways, He is better off with "Call of Duty: World at War" and GhostSquad/House of the Dead Combo.

1) What does being made by EA have anything to do with it? The arcade mode in MOHH2 is great, and pretty long.

2) COD doesn't have a rails shooter mode that the OP was interested in; MOHH2 does. CoD is just an FPS.

Back