Is is just me or....

Well, I don't know much about anime at all im just glad they dont start putting in those stupid facial expression that they do in others.

Hellview said:
Well, I don't know much about anime at all im just glad they dont start putting in those stupid facial expression that they do in others.

Not sure on the extent of which you mean stupid facial expressions, but they did so in WW mildly. Bear in mind, the Zelda series is originaly from Japan and made by Japanese producers etc, so its not unusal to see some Japanese influences throughout the game.

KaDee said:
Not sure on the extent of which you mean stupid facial expressions, but they did so in WW mildly. Bear in mind, the Zelda series is originaly from Japan and made by Japanese producers etc, so its not unusal to see some Japanese influences throughout the game.

yeah that means when Link catches the fish he's not gonna cook em. He's gonna lightly spice them, pack rice on em and roll them in kelp. serve it with a little wasabi and some pickled ginger.

GOD i love sushi!!! lol no really i do, try it you'll like it. Link does too!!!:cornut:

wiiCrazy said:
yeah that means when Link catches the fish he's not gonna cook em. He's gonna lightly spice them, pack rice on em and roll them in kelp. serve it with a little wasabi and some pickled ginger.

GOD i love sushi!!! lol no really i do, try it you'll like it. Link does too!!!:cornut:

Ive tried it, not to bad, I was unsure at 1st so I tried 2-3 more rolls. I think it could be an aquired taste personally.

eew, I don't think I'll eat sushi..ever...I'm a Newfie girl, give me a salted cod fillet anyday:D

but okay, holy cow, I was just about to post a topic about this!!!!! Actually,, the opposite of this! I actually thought he looked very manly in this game (compared to other games) haha, it actually annoyed me that some people are so obsessed with the fact that he hs feminine qualities, and won't play the game because of it...but now, here he is, looking like more of a guy than most of the guys in our school (sure, theres only 5) and you're STILL complaining! What does Link need to satisfy some people, pecs that reach out a few inches from his tunic and rippling forearms that rips his clothes? GET A FREAKING GRIP!!! lol...okay, I'm done

yeah i agree with some of the posters above, link has always been a little hippie guy but i think he looks a little tougher.

Back