Is it faulty(wiimote)?

Charmhoney

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hi there,
my kiddlets(7-11) got a wii for xmas and they got a couple games( mario party 8,ben 10, fantstic 4 sil,mario Gla,Mario sonic Oly,simpsons,paper mario,mario strikers,Avatar are the main ones they play) all of which are multi player but the only one they both can play is the mario and sonic olympics.

All the booklets say co-op mode but don't say "how" the 2nd remote just flashes blue no matter what buttons we press to get it to come in on a game. I'm trying to work out if its faulty but i think i'm just thick. Can someone tell me how to get the other remote to join when you select two player please? thanks

sync the wiimote in the menu screan, it tells you how in the owners manual for the wii itself, if you need more help post again and i(or someone else) will explain it further.

Charmhoney said:
my kiddlets(7-11) got a wii for xmas and they got a couple games( mario party 8,ben 10, fantstic 4 sil,mario Gla,Mario sonic Oly,simpsons,paper mario,mario strikers,Avatar are the main ones they play) all of which are multi player but the only one they both can play is the mario and sonic olympics.

if you would like to adopt a 23 year old please contact me, i'd love to have parents that considered ~$450 in games to be a "couple." :lol:

Good luck,

Kyle

edit due to possible obscurity.

Lol i Dare not write the full list of games they got :shocked: :crazy: hey your only 4 yrs yonger than moi.
Aww thank you so much it worked yipeeeeeeee

glad you got it sorted out, if you ever need help let me know and i'll do what i can :)
my birthday is january 14th, i'll pm you a list of what i want with my shipping address :lol:

-kyle

Back