IS it fun on 2player

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
Well me and my stepdad need some 2 player action. on the wii and he is not the best at it he beats me at wii sports. but i was told this game is fun for new games and old ones. from a frend. Do you think it will be fun for a guy that is 49 years old? And for me 13 Years old?

It might be kind of tricky for a new gamer but you too can play cooperativly.
I think it would be ok.

umm 49 i dont know but im 14 and i love this game the online is pretty good... i would suggest you get it. also you can play 2 players online so you can have a 4 player mathc... =)

Yes but if youre father isnt good at wiisports than I doubt he will nail this game. Theres a lot going on at the same time. Plus the action is fast. If you cant see whats going on quick enough the ball is already in youre goal. Off-course theres the easiest skill level. That should be doable.

Its a great game, when you are playing with someone in the same room. But I personally am not a fan of the online section of this game though. But I am sure that both you and your father will enjoy it.

Its completely awesome for two player online and offline, but the controls might be hard for him to master, if he is not really into video games.

these responces actually surprise me...

these controls are fairly simple, it has a 10(i believe) step training guide, just do that, train against each other and you guys will be good to go if you want to go on teh interwebz for some co-op action

Yes for use gamers its really easy. But if you dont game, and you cant even play wiisports right than you will have a problem playing strikers.

My girlfriend likes some video games and plays them with me. She and her mother are a fan of marioparty. They can just play that. Mario strikers is way to fast for my girlfriend. Its not only the controls its also what happends.

ok he said his dad wasn't the best at the wii, but he beats him in wii sports, i assumed his dad was farely good at wii sports than

secondly, no compared to other games, this game has pretty simple controls, like most sport games do

for the basic knowledge on how to play what controls do you need to know

move-wow, really hardcore simple
shoot-b, hmmm that button behind the wiimote, could be tricky sometimes
pass-a, that big button that's right in front of you

i've beaten people before not using items or lob-passing, and yes the controls could be viewed as hard, but for a beginner they're easy, and than the more you learn the more tricky they get....gradually

Back