Is it just me me??

keogh1984

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
leicester
Wii Online Code
2284-7419-5795-5391
So I can successfully complete a connection test, I can access weather and internet channels but I cannot update or access the shop channel, I am logging on at around 3pm when I finish work but all i get is the swirly circle screen, Ninty have just messaged me to say I can update but I can't.

I can get all the way to the progress bar but after a short time it tells me that it is unsuccessful?

What can I do??
I rang ninty yesterday and got a "your call will be answered in 35 mins" I wasnt really willing to wait that long to be honest and I dont have much luck with emailing them.

When I first tried to update one of my Wiis that was setup in the living room, in an entertainment cabinet, and far away from my access point it would do the connection test just fine, but then not update.
I got it to work by taking it out of the cabinet. I also noticed that my Wii in my den when the access point is located, updates much quicker. So maybe there is something to the signal strength?

Try moving it around.

mine worked all the way.
Apart from once where the shop channl didnt work
I just resetted all my info and it worked today.
I downloaded the opera browser.

tried the whole signal thing, i've got a full signal where ever my wii is placed, I've noticed some of the US user have had to change their DNS's, looks like i'm gonna have to wait the 35 mins on hold to ninty as i never get replys back from emails

Back