Is it just me or is Mario & Sonic @ the OG kinda difficult?

intr.up.td

Never Sleeps
Dec 14, 2007
Yea, so I rented M&S last night and it's kinda fun I guess. One problem though... it takes me like three to five tries for almost every event which makes me feel stupid. Skeet is pretty crazy and for some reason I'm having trouble with the long jump. WTF?! :yikes:

You are NOT alone on this one. My son is a pretty good gamer (way better than this old man) and he was having problems. It did take me a while and a few times to get the hang of it but during the skeet competition I could still only muster 2 hits per round and lets just say in the swimming events......Well I need the bay watch babes there or I will drown.....LOL

Yes! Lol I also think it's really hard along with the boyf who's got it.

My sister picked it up for my nephew for x-mas, it should be fun to watch the family struggle over it and not just me.

I beet the game in like 4 days.(I played like an hour or two a day) I didnt find it that hard. I only got a constelation prize in one and lost in another event. Other than that if you atleast practice the mini game once you'll get a descent score in the event.I guess im just used to Wii remote functions :)

Well, I've had my Wii since '06. Being used to the remote functions certainly is nothing I lack. I'm getting the hang of most events, the long jump is still what has me in it's grip. Trampoline event is pretty fun. And on the swimming events I find it easier to use the remote without the nunchuck (as on most events).

Back