is it just me or...

wario2ooo said:
haha u should buy it and test ur courage

I was able to handle Rotlin's wonderful contributions to Wiichat. How could chainsaw zombielike freaks with half their brain showing compete with that? hahahahaaa..... hahaaaa... :scared: HAHAHA I'm NOT AFRAID HAHAHAHA.... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Monsteroids said:
I was able to handle Rotlin's wonderful contributions to Wiichat. How could chainsaw zombielike freaks with half their brain showing compete with that? hahahahaaa..... hahaaaa... :scared: HAHAHA I'm NOT AFRAID HAHAHAHA.... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
yeah try it though and see if u come back as urself:lol:

Monsteroids said:
well, it's not that bad...it's like... a realistic fps.

i dont think all games that are $20-$30 bucks are bad. there are a few that are good. wii sports was free and came with the wii and thats pretty fun lol i dunno

gh05t said:
i dont think all games that are $20-$30 bucks are bad. there are a few that are good. wii sports was free and came with the wii and thats pretty fun lol i dunno
while true, it's still like "u get what u pay for" ya know?

it would still have to be a good game. i wouldnt think its crap, id look at it like any other game, just...cheaper.

I have seen RE4 for £22.95 but dont know if I should get it or not , i know it's not on topic but i would like to know if the game is any good. Also I have never played RE except on the PSone.

Red Steel was 25 bucks and it was horrible. But i got a bit of good multiplayer out of it before I left it.

If you are careful and search for the best deals you can often get brand new games for around 35$
I just recently bought Big Brain Academy for that much and I was happy. I was able to get Monkey Ball for under 30$ shipped brand new about 4 months ago and that was a good deal as well.

Back