is it just me whos bored.

thewiidon

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2007
i got the wii last christmas, along with the games zelda and nfs carbon, i rapidly became bored, and stopped playing, i havent touched my wii untill recently, but even now, i find the reson i stoped playing last time, due to lack of games, is still here and agin i feel like stopping.
they havent bought out any "adult" game, for example something like gta, instead we are "blessed" with paper mario :sick:
the game i really wanted to play the most is EA skate, unluckly it isnt out on wii, :wtf: not that it supprises me.
we have been let down by nintendo, they are too lazy. what ever happend to "wii is going to be the leading console" i remember someone quoting.
am i the only person who hasnt touched there wii for along time, due to lack of game and the games that are out, being somewhat boring after a couple of hours.

thanks.

Well, no your not the only one.
People have vented their frustration with their Wii's for some time now, saying similar things to you.

But there are good games out there, and good games coming.

Games to check out now:
Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy.

Games coming:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, No More Heroes, Wii Fit and Mario Kart.

Its all about finding what you like, and ultimately when it comes down to it, if you still find yourself bored, it may just be that the Wii is not the console for you, in which case, you can either sell it, or keep it.

I never get bored with my Wii, I have played some great games on it.
And if I am waiting for a Wii game to come out or become available I play a Gamecube game or play around with the various channels on there.

So before you make a choice, and say your really "bored".
Make sure you make good use of the Wii's potential and features it has.

I started to get bored with my Wii about 6 months ago, but then a plethora of great games came out and I picke up my Wii again and can't put it down. I also own a 360 and a PS3 so I really never get bored with any system anymore. Each console has thier own great games, but I think Wii has the most intuitive. There are almost 200 VC games, maybe you should try some of those.

First, seeing as this was like your 2nd post or something, you're obviously here to ***** and complain about the Wii. If you don't like it, take it back.....go get a 360.

Nintendo hasn't let anyone down.....if they don't like the game selection, don't buy it or play it. Bitching won't help.

What idiot told you to buy the Wii for "adult" games anyway? Where did you hear that? You have a better chance of getting killed with a falling coconut in Alaska than you do having GTA come to Wii, besides, have you even tried Godfather, or Scarface? They're good in my opinion. Have you played Galaxy? Doesn't sound like it.

And for the record......the Wii IS the leading console....in sales. I don't see massive demand for the 360 or PS3 as I do the Wii...hmmm, wonder what that means?

thewiidon said:
i got the wii last christmas, along with the games zelda and nfs carbon, i rapidly became bored, and stopped playing, i havent touched my wii untill recently, but even now, i find the reson i stoped playing last time, due to lack of games, is still here and agin i feel like stopping.
they havent bought out any "adult" game, for example something like gta, instead we are "blessed" with paper mario :sick:
the game i really wanted to play the most is EA skate, unluckly it isnt out on wii, :wtf: not that it supprises me.
we have been let down by nintendo, they are too lazy. what ever happend to "wii is going to be the leading console" i remember someone quoting.
am i the only person who hasnt touched there wii for along time, due to lack of game and the games that are out, being somewhat boring after a couple of hours.

thanks.

Yea im pretty bored with mine as well, but like CantGetAWill has said we have lots of threads where people have talked about this before...

i honestly may pick up my wiimote once every 2 weeks

I haven't got a Wii, but many games look really boring nowadays because Nintendo want everybody involved into gaming, which makes more games easier and user friendly. Thus making the hardcore fans more bored of getting decent games. Bored.

if u like gta style games try scareface or godfather

games to check out
medal of honor heroes 2 has a good story mode and online
mario strikers charged has online it its fifa on crack worth looking into
redsteel is good for multiplayer fps

dont have but hear great things bout metriod and galaxy

I wonder if you even beat Zelda or played/ beat super paper mario?

Yeah Metroid Prime kicked ass.
Zelda rocked.
Super Paper mario was fun
Super Mario Galaxy is FUN~
Zack & Wiki will challenge your mind.
Mario Party 8 rocks.
Resident Evil 4 is a great addition.

i do wish there were more games out but what can ya do. Nintendo is not lazy. They are basically the only ones making good games for the wii, if anyone is lazy its the 3rd parties porting all the crap games.

sarasota said:
First, seeing as this was like your 2nd post or something, you're obviously here to ***** and complain about the Wii. If you don't like it, take it back.....go get a 360.

Nintendo hasn't let anyone down.....if they don't like the game selection, don't buy it or play it. Bitching won't help.

What idiot told you to buy the Wii for "adult" games anyway? Where did you hear that? You have a better chance of getting killed with a falling coconut in Alaska than you do having GTA come to Wii, besides, have you even tried Godfather, or Scarface? They're good in my opinion. Have you played Galaxy? Doesn't sound like it.

And for the record......the Wii IS the leading console....in sales. I don't see massive demand for the 360 or PS3 as I do the Wii...hmmm, wonder what that means?

And you're helping by...suggesting he take back a year-old system? GG.

You seem full of loathing and hate, and are looking for just as equal an opportunity to take out something here, or on persons who in your eyes are "bitching".

That being said: I've only had my Wii about a week, but we can't get enough of it. I usually have people over nightly, and with the 360, or the PC's around here, the entertainment is limited. The wii is just soooo good for co-op with friends. We were even having a blast goofing off on Umbrella Chronicles, and Wii Play, later someone wanted to be Luigi on SM-Galaxy.

Finally kicked everyone out around 12:30, hehe.

So to the OP's question, a suggestion: I'll presume you're a teen, or living with the 'rents? Find a way to get a 360, get your "adult" games- GTA 4 is out in a few months, Mass Effect was fun, Assassins Creed..etc..etc.

thewiidon said:
i got the wii last christmas, along with the games zelda and nfs carbon, i rapidly became bored, and stopped playing, i havent touched my wii untill recently, but even now, i find the reson i stoped playing last time, due to lack of games

Lack of games?

I bet you got about ten hours into zelda and stopped, try to go through a lengthy game it is enjoyable and an amazing experience. Wii has some of the highest rated games of all time, Galaxy and metroid the leading examples.
The wii has over 405 titles, that is in a small amount of time and just developers getting to grips with the hardware. More games are to come and better but as of now the only lack is the lack of you trying to find a game.

is still here and agin i feel like stopping.

You may be surprised but Nintendo were in talks with Take Two about GTA and sadly the wii was rejected due to the route GTA is taking, the GTA future games need raw processor power. You may also be surprised to find that many people purchased and enjoyed paper mario.

Maybe you could purchase the latest Tony Hawk skating game which is available on wii.

[/qoute]

Nintendo have been busy working on and publishing many enjoyable games, they put a lot of detail in they are not lazy.

The wii is the leading console.

thanks.

Many alike have found it boring.

i felt this way about my wii, so i sold it and bought a PS3 to go along with my 360 and not once have i regretted it. wii is cool and all but it didnt meet my needs as a gamer.

Hmm, wrong *LOL*

Thanks for assuming so much from not knowing me and reading 1 post I've made.....good job yourself :)

You obviously haven't been around long enough to hear all of the "bitching", last time I checked it's perfectly ok to voice opinions.....if he can, I can, so get off the high horse kid.

Regarding taking back the year-old system, apparently you read way too much into that, obviously they're not going to take it back, I'm in general suggesting he jump off the Nintendo bandwagon.

Wow, I guess you make #3, you're pretty aggressive yourself.

Meesterjoj said:
And you're helping by...suggesting he take back a year-old system? GG.

You seem full of loathing and hate, and are looking for just as equal an opportunity to take out something here, or on persons who in your eyes are "bitching".

That being said: I've only had my Wii about a week, but we can't get enough of it. I usually have people over nightly, and with the 360, or the PC's around here, the entertainment is limited. The wii is just soooo good for co-op with friends. We were even having a blast goofing off on Umbrella Chronicles, and Wii Play, later someone wanted to be Luigi on SM-Galaxy.

Finally kicked everyone out around 12:30, hehe.

So to the OP's question, a suggestion: I'll presume you're a teen, or living with the 'rents? Find a way to get a 360, get your "adult" games- GTA 4 is out in a few months, Mass Effect was fun, Assassins Creed..etc..etc.

If you find yourself bored or tired of the current content of Wii games, then I would say the wii is not for you.

I am definetely a hard core gamer, stating way back from the Atari of old. And I find myself able to stay completely happy with the current game selection and the future titles to come. No I don't have any other consoles, but I do have a computer which I play some random MMOs or other games from time to time (Galactic Civ, Civ 4 and EQ2 - had to quit WoW)..maybe only 10 hours a week, most playing is on the Wii.

Current games that I have enjoyed or will be enjoying (when I finally obtain them..but have played friends copies):

Metroid 3, Fire Emblem, Zack and Wiki, Medal of Honor, RE4, RE: Umbrella Chron, Ghost Squad, Galaxies, Trauma Center, Guitar Hero III, Paper Mario...I could go on.

New games coming: Brawl, No More Hereos (probbably your style, has a good GTA feel), Mario Kart..

If you feel that you just can't get into these games, then maybe try another console or go to a PC.

Best of luck to you.

Back