Is It Just Me.

blueprint

Wii Thrive On Cold Winter
Dec 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
3210-4808-5309-8046
I am becoming increasingly jealous of my friends who have a xbox i had the choice between the two of them, and when for the wii, i belive i have made a mistake. im seriously considering selling it.

Is it just me?

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
no i was like that with the wii and ps3 and now im stuck with the wii

and i cant sell it

but ive grown to love my wii now so i dont care....seriously the games at the moment arent that great but just wait till the new line up this march/aprial

seriously just wait

Trust me, the Wii is addictive, i suggust you either play with a friend to get you motivated. keep in mind- no one is forcing you to keep it^^

dude the wii rocks.com as soon as all the online games come out they will be amazing

Yeah i get addicted to wii but then i play xbox for the online stuff and they have better games right now. But I got mario kart 64 and i have played it forever.

It's not just you. I want a 360 really bad. I wouldn't call my Wii a mistake. I worked so hard to get it so it was totally worth it. I am planning to save up though for a Wii60 combo. :)

I was thinking, maybe I should get an Xbox, but then I looked at the shop and there were no games I liked, I went to my friends house, he had like 20 games and I got bored of all of them. So then next time I went I brought my Wii and we played all day and all night.

yer i went round my m8ts played halo2 tis amazing thats is all i would get a 360 is for halo and the live xD but the wii online better be good or i will go 2 the 360

I Would pick a Wii.. xbox, playstation its all the same thing, you hold a control and tap buttons while looking at a screen, but nintendo try to do something different by getting the gamer involved and trying to make it real life, the choice is yours.

but my choice will definetly be the Wii :thumbsup:

Last edited:
well,,, i have a wii and a 360. and im bored of both of them. lol.... well not really bored, but there are other things to do than play on them.

The xbox 360 has good games, but theyr all really expensive.
wii has cheapER games, but theyr not as good as 360s

If i had a MASSIVE wallet, then there would probably be no worry.

If you want to sell your wii, then go ahead. But once better games have started getting developed and released then im sure the wii will be less boring.

I have a wii and a 360. They're both great systems. But we usually play the Wii more than the Xbox 360.

When I got the 360 almost a year ago I was pretty bored with it. Mainly cuz there were not that many games available. Now that's changed and there are lots of great games.

The Wii will have some great games in the future too. You'll just have to wait a little.

blueprint, in all honesty, if you sell your Wii for a 360 you'll probably become bored with it, too. You got the Wii for a reason, and you want a 360 for another, it'll take you longer to obtain both, but my suggestion is to just keep it. The last thing you want to do is consider selling your Wii for a 360 a bigger mistake than actually keeping it.

This could also be the case of "the dog wants to chew on whatever the other dog has", same with kids, they want to play with whatever toy the other one has.

Back