Is It Just Me....

Leirith said:
Yeah, I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
More than worth it:

Super Mario Galaxy
SSBB
DK (Wii)
Kirby (Wii)
Forever Blue
There's going to be a new LoZ
MP8
Animal Crossing (Wii)
So many more...

ssbb_lover said:
More than worth it:

Super Mario Galaxy
SSBB
DK (Wii)
Kirby (Wii)
Forever Blue
There's going to be a new LoZ
MP8
Animal Crossing (Wii)
So many more...

let me keep adding:
Metroid Prime 3
Star Fox Wii
Mario Strikers
The Bigs
Manhut 2
No More Heroes
etc, etc. so many games, so little time!!

Sounds good to me. I'll certainly buy Galaxy, Brawl, Zelda, Metroid and Animal Crossing - unless something catastrophic happens. I'm probably looking forward to Galaxy the most.

Anyway, as for the GBA, I didn't ever own one as at the time I didn't have much use for a portable gaming system. Now that I have my DS I'm quite interested in getting my hands on some of the great GBA titles.

Leirith said:
Sounds good to me. I'll certainly buy Galaxy, Brawl, Zelda, Metroid and Animal Crossing - unless something catastrophic happens. I'm probably looking forward to Galaxy the most.

Anyway, as for the GBA, I didn't ever own one as at the time I didn't have much use for a portable gaming system. Now that I have my DS I'm quite interested in getting my hands on some of the great GBA titles.
As well as you should be, they're probably very in-expensive now as well. The only DS title i've found that is great so far is Custom Robo: Arena (one of the greatest handheld titles i've ever bought).

Custom Robo eh? I'll look out for it. I've read a little about it and it does seem pretty cool.

It's amazing, the one that came out for the gamecube is great as well; the gamecube one has a better storyline, but the DS version is still awesome.

Back