Is it possible...

Merforga

I'm Wii-tarded!!!
May 12, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
5482-7970-2099-9341
Hey guys, I haven't been on in a while. Anyways, I was wondering something. Is it possible to transfer custom pictures (say wallpapers, anime pics, etc.) onto my SD card through my PC, insert it into my Wii, and then transfer the pics to the Wii? I'm pretty sure that they have to be in JPEG format, but is it possible, and if so, what are the requirements (size, dimensions, etc.)? I'm not at home right now, so I can't test it out right now.

as long as they are on the SD card, you can insert the pics using the wii photo channel.

then once you view them, you can send them to your bulletin board and share/view them. when they are on the bulletin board they stay there. i dont exactly know though if you can delete them since i havent figured that out.

Put the pictures on the SD card. You can veiw and edit them on photo channel. If you go to where you edit your game saves, near the top while SD card is inserted click SD card, I think you can delate from their but not sure.

So it doesn't matter whether they're JPEG or PNG? And what about GIF's?

i dont think it matters in all honesty, ive done a few of those formats and i havent ran into a problem yet

Thanks for the help. I will upload the pics to the SD card then.

Back