Is it true that if you dont use it, you loose it??

@ zap - no.....they wont....if they do.....it will kill the fun....:lol: so they wont do that

well, just an example, see they didn't show Luigi and Jigglypuff, which are always character to unlock, ever since the N64 Smash

wow, really you had to unlock luigi in meelee, its just been so long i cant even remember

yeah....they dont want to do that....they know that we love to see the unlockable characters when we go up against them....and get the sign say "challenger approaching"....:lol:

its always exiting to hear that alarm of charater aproaching

ever since the day when you wanted to get Ness by beating Master Hand at normal and you'd get Jigglypuff instead... seriously, Jiggly was weak on N64 and on Melee, it's a beast, seriously :p

yaaaa i know, jigglypuff is a mofo tank

LOL @ "spoilers"

This is a fighting game. Buying the game for the "surprise" unlockables is the worst reason ever! If you want depth, secrets, surprises, etc. then focus on 1P games! Go buy Corruption, Twilight Princess, Elebits, etc. If that does not hold you over, go buy a 360 and all its glorious games. Personally, I am going to unlock everything in Brawl ASAP and start entering tournaments. The rest of you can have fun saying, "ZOMG I unlocked Snake!!!1!!11!"

Back