Is it true?

JStrobes

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
New Orleans
Wii Online Code
7966-9725-8404-6106
Is it true that best buy sells the wiis on sundays? Cause I went this past sunday and wasnt able to snag one because I got there a few minutes late. Does anyone have any information about them selling them or any other retailer for that matter. I also live in New Orleans so if anyone knows about any available around there that would be great. Thanks

I dont have a problem going early to secure a spot, but I dont want to get up at 4 or 5 in the morning for absolutley nothing. I guess I will continue to call them throughout the week and I will get up very early and see if they say they have any in their sunday ad. Hopefully I can snag one then

this might sound wiitarded but when does the sunday ad come out? i mean its pretty pointless to wait for it and not get in line so when you see that there are wii's it will be too late.

well it comes in the sunday paper which usually arrives very early in the morning on sunday

usually comes in around 5. I guess I will get up then and if its not there Ill take my chances and go.

JStrobes said:
usually comes in around 5. I guess I will get up then and if its not there Ill take my chances and go.

exactly what i will do... even if i dont get to see it then screw it i will wait in line and hopefully will get a wii. Good luck to you this weekend. I know i'll waiting for sunday morning to arrive. well goodbye and hopefully you'll get your wii.

good luck to you too. After I make the trip out there, no matter if I get it or not, I have a feeling I will have to go right back to sleep before I play it (assuming I get it).

Back