is it worth buying a new ds???

I'm getting my first ds soon. Get a white ds, matches the Wii. Black and red would be awesome, but my ps3 and psp match... so must the nintendo consoles.

hey can anyone help me out with this.

People keep talking bout a red and black ds lite and i havnt seen them anywhere in all the shops. Are they only available in american or will they soon be in Aus?

The only red and black Lite I've seen was a bundle with Brain Age 2, and I saw that months ago. You could always use Ebay.

But I suggest you find the Triforce Lite.:yesnod:

the ds is STILL doing great. They won't release anything new anytime soon. Go buy one. Its completely worth it

wezeles said:
no way this summer.. the got to much in store for the D.S. Even a Channel on the Wii just for D.S. Downloads... way to much money invested to drop it that fast...
Yes considering that the Wii DS channel hasnt even launched yet there is no way that the DS will be phased out anytime soon.

Im thinking of buying a DS Lite now, mainly because i love the Trauma Center games on Wii and the thought of being able to play them on the go makes me want one. I want a white one though so it matches the Wii and would look nice if theres ever any kind of linked up Wii-DS games.

Nintendo said they aren't releasing a new handheld anytime soon.

I got a DS Lite for basically the same reason as you and I'm happy with it.

I mainly got it to play Advance wars days of ruin.

raisinghelen said:
Yes considering that the Wii DS channel hasnt even launched yet there is no way that the DS will be phased out anytime soon.

Im thinking of buying a DS Lite now, mainly because i love the Trauma Center games on Wii and the thought of being able to play them on the go makes me want one. I want a white one though so it matches the Wii and would look nice if theres ever any kind of linked up Wii-DS games.

there will be they have been linking the handhelds to consoles for a while now, its a good way to get extra cash on there end.... i know i have 2 or 3 GC games that cant even be played without an advance linked to it... great way to make sure your really loyal fans get exclusive stuff...

Back