is it worth getting a 360?

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
ino probley know theres alots of threads on this but just wanna know if its worth it? cuz half my class and 75% of people in my grade has one.. and all my friends on my street has one and they keep telling me to get one. i only got about 340-350 dollars

If you want a hugely overpriced radiator, get the 360 :yesnod:

Seriously though, I have one and I absolutely love it! I play it more than my Wii.

yes its worth it. but it depends on if you want it. i mean if you dont have an interest or liking for any of the games then why bother? but yes if you have a bunch of friends you can play with online...and just the games in general are fun...then its definitly worth buying a 360.

My brother has a PS3 and it seems to be vastly superior in terms of Blu-Ray playback and reliability.

The only thing the 360 has over it is Halo 3

yeah but sad thing is i bought battle field 2 like 2 weeks ago and my dad doesnt want me spending my money so hope so..=(

ssbb4life said:
yeah but sad thing is i bought battle field 2 like 2 weeks ago and my dad doesnt want me spending my money so hope so..=(
Tell him it's your money and you can do what you want with it because you are a responsible individual and will be sensible with it.

Then void this point by kicking him in the nads and performing a merry jig. :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Tell him it's your money and you can do what you want with it because you are a responsible individual and will be sensible with it.

Then void this point by kicking him in the nads and performing a merry jig. :lol:
lol yeah true but he's pretty serious but also i want it cuz all my friends are having a halo 3 game on friday and ill have to play on a small 50cm by 50cm screen with 2 other guys =/

Since HD DVD's resignation Microsoft decided to develope a Blue-Ray External DVD player...So, Sony can't hold that over Microsoft anymore.

I would say get a Playstation for RPGs but the PS3 has been lacking those with the Xbox the prime contender, even FPS's. Think about it this way...Theres tons of AAA games on the 360 now used at a cheaper price. But it's been around about a year and a half longer which means you could possibly lose out on new content before the Wii and the PS3 does.

Xbox Live isn't free but it's certainly better than the Playstation Network. Both systems have flaws, the PS3 is Wireless and you have to pay $100 for a wireless adapter for the Xbox which is bull in my opinion. The 360 downloads things faster and has loads of more content like demos, videos, tv shows, movies, and don't forget...Xbox Live Arcade. The PS3 has some awesome downloadable games too though.

One reason I would choose the PS3 for is it's lack of batteries. Constantly changing and charging my batteries gets very annoying.

Okay I'll leave it at this...If you love online gaming, buy a 360. If you don't have an HDTV, buy a PS3. Or just buy either one right away. If you don't like it within the return time...return it and buy the other. Heh, thats what I do.

I love the Wii, X-Box 360, and PS3 evenly. It is indeed worth the buy. When I first got Halo 3 I did nothing but sit on the couch all day playing on X-Box live. WHAT A WEEK!!! :smilewinkgrin:

You need to save a little more money because you're going to want the Premium. Maybe more because you're going to want a good game, unless your friends are willing to let you borrow games.

FRuMMaGe said:
My brother has a PS3 and it seems to be vastly superior in terms of Blu-Ray playback and reliability.

The only thing the 360 has over it is Halo 3
And Xbox Live, the best online service by a mile. Get the yearly subscription and you pay about $4 a month AND you get a free month.
Cheap in my opinion.

I wish I had a 360 so bad... I have to convince my mom that it's ok that I get one. (I'm not even asking her to get it, I'm gonna use my money)

Sad thing too, she says I don't have enough money and I've gotten $275 from birthday checks, and I still get one more that's $100+. She also thinks I have too many games, yet I really only play my Wii, and Guitar Hero II on the PS2. :wtf:

Anyway, a 360 is a must-have for anyone that plays video games more than one hour a day.

CocoSSBB said:
I wish I had a 360 so bad... I have to convince my mom that it's ok that I get one. (I'm not even asking her to get it, I'm gonna use my money)

Sad thing too, she says I don't have enough money and I've gotten $275 from birthday checks, and I still get one more that's $100+. She also thinks I have too many games, yet I really only play my Wii, and Guitar Hero II on the PS2. :wtf:

Anyway, a 360 is a must-have for anyone that plays video games more than one hour a day.

Don't get the core system.

Back