Is it worth paying extra and getting it from ebay?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I am not spending 1000 not even close, but at the rate the preorders are going and no 1 knowing when nintendo is going to release more wiis after release date... Is it worth paying an extra 100-150???? i probably wont, but what do you think.... I wonder if the next batch of wiis when they arrive would be like release day with lines and camping out? What do u guys think?

Only if you know you cant get one come launch.. still you'd need to be 100% the eBayer physically has the console.

yeah thats true.. The problem with me is that all eb.gamestop/TRu all have done preorders and you wont be able to get them there at launch, they wont have enough..... there is a walmart near me but who knows how big the line will be, i plan on going there 5am, i will stay if its a long line and if they have enough. Best buy, the guy said people have already said they are camping out 2 days before so there goes bestbuy. Target is a chance and so is costco if they get them..... So, i dont know what to to do if i dont get 1 on launch. Do stores preorder? WHen will they get more in? and will it be like launch and have crazy lines and camping out????.. I have no idea what to do.. Much ideas/help is appreciated.

Wait till after launch then get one on ebay if needs be. It will be flooded with them then because of all the bastards who wasted pre-orders to make a fast buck so other people who legitametly wanted one couldnt get one. Therefore prices will be closer to launch price.

if i were you i'd wait... even though a lot of people on wiichat (including me) are gonna say that the wii is worth it, i'd just wait till the 2nd or 3rd batch of wiis if you have to... i just dont think that you should have to waste an extra $100-$150 for one... if it were me, i'd prob try to camp out like day - half day before release and if i ddnt get one i'd just wait.

Plain and simple... As everyone else has said...

NO.​

There'll be plenty of 'em after the launch. Just have to wait about a month or two.
...Though, personally, I wouldn't wait. xP I'd camp out if I were you. But I'm not, 'cause I pre-ordered it. xP
Though I wouldn't have minded camping out. Sounds like fun. xP

wow a month or two.. Thats a long time.. Especially if i cant preorder one and have to wait untill its in store and hope i get there in time.. Ebay might be my last resort if i dont get one on launch. I really hope i do. I have stores that i plan on going to. it just all depends on when i get there the line and if the line is too big that if i wait, there will be none left...

With the extra money you will use to buy the Wii from eBay, you could have baught 1-3 games.

Jenova said:
With the extra money you will use to buy the Wii from eBay, you could have baught 1-3 games.

another great reason to wait till u can buy one from a store

they are going to keep the stores full...I know someone that works at best buy and believe it or not but I was told they will be getting 80-90 wiis the first day.

I would just wait, with amount they plan on shipping I would think you would be able to get one before the end of the year and for its actual price.

Back