Is it worth selling my Wii's games?

Lamar/TBD

Computer animator
Oct 22, 2007
Best of England: Suffolk
I wanna get an Xbox 360 as the Wii's games are basically pathetic, no work was put into them excluding galaxy and brawl. I have 4 games and a year old Wii, i really want an Xbox elite, should i bother sell it all? or save my money till next Christmas?

I'm so eager to play assassin's creed and Halo 3 :D

Lamar/TBD said:
I wanna get an Xbox 360 as the Wii's games are basically pathetic, no work was put into them excluding galaxy and brawl. I have 4 games and a year old Wii, i really want an Xbox elite, should i bother sell it all? or save my money till next Christmas?

I'm so eager to play assassin's creed and Halo 3 :D

try your local gamestop and ask about a trade.
all the top irish stores give a good price, or just go to e-bay

Top dollar at ebay and your local community....

Perhaps if they're hard to find gamestop may pay decent, but only if they're har to find, but not top dollar.

Ebay

ebay is pulling in really good money for them!!! If you have good games and 2 controller sets then you will probably get upwards of $400 +. Of course this also depends on your feedback. If you don't havae any feedback then get a regular ebayer to post it for you.

Also, people are charging anywhere from $29 to $59 for shipping.

Wii60 it or you will regret it later...

besides constantly tradding in one system to get the other because it has the current "good games" will make your arms tired. And wht better way to be the Envy of every 12 year old on your street? lol

Yea Id say wait it out bro. Not only do they got smash bros comin out but also they got mario kart on release around april. Who knows..maybe even more decent titles will pop up as well

bgenius88 said:
Yea Id say wait it out bro. Not only do they got smash bros comin out but also they got mario kart on release around april. Who knows..maybe even more decent titles will pop up as well

True mario kart is gonna rock!

AnOffday said:
I've had my 360 since launch day, and no problems. Don't believe everything you hear. It's not as bad as you might think.

Mine (360) got damaged after 1 day of use, I was lucky and Walmart refunded my money back, after they tested it

Yeah man, get both a Wii AND a 360, not one or the other or you will definitely regret it. I have both and I wouldnt have it any other way.
Besdies 360's are notorious for breaking down and becoming useless until Microsoft fixes the damn thing. It's pathetic. Also Assassins Creed is not all that great besides graphically. Check the reviews, the game is largely broken.
Also, the Wii does have some pretty damn good games, not just Galaxy. Metroid Prime 3 is a must-have in any Wii-owners collection. It's freaking awesome. Also, Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess is fantastic, not to mention Smash Bros. Brawl!!
I know the allure of a 360, that's why I broke down and got one, but replacing the Wii with it is a BAD mistake in my opinion. Not trying to be a fanboy here, just honest!

if you really don't like it sell it NOW because the ebay market is falling fast due to an increasing number of wii's. you can make anywhere from 250-700 with just the unit itself depening on the games you have who knows......

Try selling it on ebay or a normal person. Gamestop will rip you off. I was in same position as you back in august, but I didnt sell my Wii because I think you have to pay to sell things on ebay? So I just kept the Wii and bought a 360. But I had money so o_O

You could just keep it, unless you dont have money and are in need of it. If so, you will get the best offers on ebay because people are desperate.

Back