Is Madden 07 worth it?

tarheelsuperman said:
Madden is great on the Wii. I absolutely love the controls.
agreed. my friends and i have a great time with Madden on my wii.

was kinda tricky to figure out, but theres lots of 'lesson' mini games and control layout screens during loading.

Brawny said:
What do you guys call american football over there? just that?

We call it american football aswell. also i had never played a madden game before but bought this one and it was well worth it. The games controls are well implemented, The only real poblem is the amount of plays you have to choose from, I understand it now but it is not easy, at first it's very confusing.

GET IT ! its worth it... and whats everyones boner over excite truck its boring after a day.. no i havent beat it..im just stating my opinion.

those who think its OK, what other game do you like more?:)

Last edited:
American Football = Gridiron
Soccer = Football
Rugby = Rugby
Australian Football = AFL (Or Footy, though I despise this sport)

That's how I see it anyway.

you need the love American Football....

honestly the controls are great....the game is fun and well reactive....good replayable possibility with career mode and and team...

but i sold mine because i dont like American footbal that mutch...

but its worth it if you like this sports and this type of game....personally i will now wait for HOCKEY...and yes im canadian...lol :lol:

The controls where super hard for me maybe I'll give 08 a shot

i got madden!

but sadly i have to wait untill tomorrow to open it!:cryin:

hmmmmmmmmm....
i have opened madden but im not sure about how good it is yet...

going to play some more....:smilewinkgrin:

its a great game, but pretty hard to get the control of...
if you want a game to pick up and play straight away, this isnt it:smilewinkgrin:

Wii-licious said:
you need the love American Football....

honestly the controls are great....the game is fun and well reactive....good replayable possibility with career mode and and team...

but i sold mine because i dont like American footbal that mutch...

but its worth it if you like this sports and this type of game....personally i will now wait for HOCKEY...and yes im canadian...lol :lol:

Hockey sounds good, do you think you'll be able to use the Wiimote and nunchuck to punch out your opponent :D

Back