Is Mega Man underrated?

ocdan said:
How bout making an Megaman Battle Network MMO where you can create your own character, and give them certain powers and alter their attributes... all that and if they made it look good, Id consider it

The Battle Network series sucks, uploading chips into a server and fighting off viruses, big whoop dee ****ing doo. I'm telling you, they should of just stopped with that series and continued on pursuing the X series.

Kamikaze said:
The Battle Network series sucks, uploading chips into a server and fighting off viruses, big whoop dee ****ing doo. I'm telling you, they should of just stopped with that series and continued on pursuing the X series.
yeah for sure, but if you try and mmo, it would kinda make sense, almost like if they made the .Hack games into a real MMO

MetroidZ said:
No. Metroid > megaman. because megaman couldn't shoot diagonally, which sucks

Yeah, but after kicking Samus' ass, he would then be able to shoot diagonally! Cuz he's just that damn good. :thumbsup:

yeahh megaman is the BEST series created mann but now they are making it look horrible like star force....lets hope that a nex gen game will come out that is worth buying like an X game or a good bn game like 3 or something SOMETHING GOOD

Actuallii II doubt it...as biiing thii MOST known Capcom character AND thii only other blue dude iin the viidiiogamiing world,(Both Soniic AND Megaman should bii iin Brawl) II'd say u cant TRULY blame hiim.
:idea: HEY, how bout a 3rd/1st person Megaman shooter!

Yeah, though I remember playing that one Megeman gameboy color game with those four guys. What was it, Woodman, Metalman, Airman,...and I think just man. And then there was that mad scientist. Have you guys played that?:idea:

Dude there's a ton of Megaman games, so just naming villians off the top of your head isn't actually going to help. By the way, I do have the original Megaman for my cellphone, and it's extremely hard to play games on cellphones.

jshannonbuller said:
Yeah, but after kicking Samus' ass, he would then be able to shoot diagonally! Cuz he's just that damn good. :thumbsup:
lol. what if the only way to shoot samus was if he shot diagonally? megaman is ****ed. but megaman is still cool. just samus > megaman.

Kamikaze said:
I do have the original Megaman for my cellphone, and it's extremely hard to play games on cellphones.

Where did you get that from? I would like to download that.:yesnod:

jshannonbuller said:
Where did you get that from? I would like to download that.:yesnod:

If you have a Sprint Cellphone, you should be good. Otherwise, google Capcom mobile.

Back