Is Megaman ready to Brawl?

balrogs.pa said:
mushroom you pretty much said what i said with the he could have been done before the delay thing.

no i didn't, i just rehashed what I said, with one more point of this could have happened before the delay

And i originally said that point before you even posted somewhere in the thread

STOP STEALING WHAT I SAY MR "megaman rocks....get it?"

@ Balrogs Pa

Quick News - In a recent podcast feature, when asked about Mega-Man being in Smash Bros. Brawl, Capcom's Keiji Inafune stated whilst nothing was yet confirmed, "Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they’ll give me a call."

Thank me Later

Is it really that serious....must there always be a LINK?

*Im lazy, believe what you want.....dont believe me....not everything needs to have a link to it...*

(Just be reading the quote, makes it sound true..)

I'll give the link to the person who asked for it...which was Balrogs

there's no link of actual proof, it's like a circle and every site is referencing a different site

i'll believe it when i have the game, in my hands, and unlock everything, and megaman isn't on of those

How about when it comes out in japan and someone who has got the game and unlocked everyone posts it somewhere on the web like gamespot or cheatcc?

wizkid0111 said:
How about when it comes out in japan and someone who has got the game and unlocked everyone posts it somewhere on the web like gamespot or cheatcc?

yeah, but not right away, that's the perfect chance for someone to create false info, i'll believe stuff january 30thish

Back