Is Megaman ready to Brawl?

It should either be the original tiny Megaman for the NES, and SNES, or Megaman 64 (the average sized one without a helmet) ( he wasnt mute). Those were the best Blue Bombers.

Wamoo said:
It should either be the original tiny Megaman for the NES, and SNES, or Megaman 64 (the average sized one without a helmet) ( he wasnt mute). Those were the best Blue Bombers.

MegaMan2-PAL-BoxArt.jpg

250px-Megaman2_box.jpg

mega-man-wii.jpg

Megaman3_box.jpg

Megaman4_box.jpg

Image:Megaman5_box.jpg

It took us quite a few times to get it right... Mega Man Legends Mega Man would be nice. I still think X is better, though.

mega_man_Maverick_Hunter_X_061205.jpg

Well i would perfer the original megaman, but i want zero in.....

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notice with fox, that they combined many of hit costumes/looks into one

maybe they'll do that with megaman, maybe he'll have the x look, but without that stupid crystal on his head

mushroomedmario said:
Well i would perfer the original megaman, but i want zero in.....

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notice with fox, that they combined many of hit costumes/looks into one

maybe they'll do that with megaman, maybe he'll have the x look, but without that stupid crystal on his head

Do a barrel roll!

That'd be awesome! What kind of character do you think he'd be? Like Samus, but weaker and faster?

huh? megaman or zero?

megaman=combined from all his games, average speed, average weight(k maybe a bit heavier/slower)
zero=bit on the quicker side....i think he would be similar to metaknight

it would be awsome if the colors changes on megaman will give him that special boss ability....like blue for bubble gun ability

AtomicB said:
Do a barrel roll!

That'd be awesome! What kind of character do you think he'd be? Like Samus, but weaker and faster?
He'd be like samus....his blast wont be stronger like you said....and he should be faster..

His FSA could be him transforming into that big thing...whatever it is he transforms into...

Like in Marvel vs Capcom 2

Back