Is Megaman ready to Brawl?

i think they need mega man cause they only got 24 chars already and they said they was dropping like 40-60

Killa9467 said:
i think they need mega man cause they only got 24 chars already and they said they was dropping like 40-60
when did they say that?
also when did they say they were gonna have like 3 third party characters.

For anybody that does already know, Sorry for the bad news but I found this about mega man and it's seems theres a high chance of him not being in brawl, http://www.niwifi.net/2007/12/23/mega-man-not-in-brawl/

And @ samXcor3, I don't remember where I heard that there was 40+ characters, but I do remember hearing, but I read some where that Sakurai said the he will put 2 or 3 third party characters in Brawl.

Last edited:
one word
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's great news

Thats four words.
And whats great? They showed that about 20 times in this thread and there's no real date on when it was made. if it was made last year (or two in this case now) or if it was made december. and there is no podcast so it could be fake.

sounds like he's not in , sorry, there was an article posted by member "nic7" saying that the final copy is set in japan

sorry megaman fans

but quite frankly, i dont care :)

If they haven't asked him yet then they wouldn't have started to make the character model. It's too late in development now.

i think it's good that megaman is not on it
it gives a chance for better third party characters to go in

Is it possible that Nintendo doesn't want Mega-Man in Super Smash Bros? Has no one noticed but me? Arm Cannon, Power Suit, Special Abilities and Upgrades? Is this ringing a bell? Maybe if I put it this way, blonde, tall, and thin.

Samus was released by Nintendo in 1986 in the game Metroid. A year later in the game MegaMan, 1987, MegaMan was introduced. Seems like a total steal to me. If I were Nintendo I'd be slightly offended by that. I don't think I'd be putting him in any of my future games.

It might be that Nintendo just isn't interested.

Now instead, what if Bomberman made an appearance in the game?

Back