Is Metriod Dread Dead?

bamblakopz

SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
Is it really dead? I really want a good 2D DS Metroid game..... I still can't stop playing Metroid fusion and the other 2d metriods!

It's been all over the place. Nintendo keeps denying it's existence, but I'm gonna say it's still exists. I'm not sure if we will see it by the end of the DS's life or are we going to have wait for Nintendo's next handheld.

Click Here for most recent info

I really want this type of game...... metriod fusion and the other hand held metriods are my favorites of all.

i liked them to, but id also really like an awesome online metroid fps for the wii

yea, I didn't get metroid cuz of that....... I am sure I will get it sooner or later but I really wanted a metroid online for wii....

i agree metroid fusion and zero mission are awesome. i really really like zero mission.

metroidman said:
if it is dead i will make my self dead
lol, yea, I really don't want it to be dead

I really don't know if it's dead or not, but I believe so. And I think the Wii's Project Hammer is headed down the same path. It's such a shame when good projects get canned like this.

Dzapper said:
I really don't know if it's dead or not, but I believe so. And I think the Wii's Project Hammer is headed down the same path. It's such a shame when good projects get canned like this.
As long as Disaster Day of Crisis isn't dead i'm fine... that game looks so awesome!

Back