is metroid gona be online

theres a rumor that says no, but i doubt that its not. i think it will be multiplayer online cause im sure nintendo saw the sucess of metroid prime hunters so they made metroid 3 online too. who knows

I think (purely supposition) they gave a lot of consideration, behind closed doors, to putting in online modes, especially once they decided to delay it from launch title status. The new release date, not the much vaunted press release, though, is the most discouraging. Once upon a time, they had told us the game would be delayed until November. Now they've got it coming in August. That doesn't spell "we finished early", that spells "we changed the definition of 'finished'". Something got cut.

As for no friend codes, keep dreaming.

Teh Searchfunction would have helped aswel. Plenty of threads about this. Big N said:" Players: 1 "
But there is still a tiny chance that this only means the singleplayer campaign. But well, it's tiny tiny.

well, i want it online, but i would be happy if it just had (offline) mutliplayer, like metroid echoes except way better cause on echoes u only had 3 weapons and crap

yeah, i doubt it will be online. i doubt it will even have multiplayer modes. if there has been no news of this by now, they're either still thinking about it, or trashed the idea

Warrior said:
im sure it will have online. Nintendo arent dumb.

Don't be so quick to say that, you never know. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption may stick as a 1P Shooter which means NO Wi-Fi. However there is a chance because I believe Metroid Prime Hunters has Wi-Fi for the DS. It would be a pair similar to Pokemon D/P (DS) and Battle Revolution. (Wii)

Warrior said:
im sure it will have online. Nintendo arent dumb.
It won't have online and that doesn't make Nintendo dumb...

You shouldn't be calling people dumb either.:scared:

i wasnt calling anyone dumb, it an expression. If metroid prime 3 doesnt have online, theres a strong chance i wont buy it.

Zelda Phantom Hour Glass is Wi-Fi Multiplayer...

Back