Is Metroid Prime 3 worth buying or renting?

Simple. Buy.

Not much more to say on top of what everyone else has said, but I just thought I'd give another vote for buying :thumbsup:

easly a buy... the game is great in so many categories, youde be crazy not to

think yall talked me into buying it, i never played or been into metroid prime but i seen some commercials for it and it seems to grab my attention everytime, specialy with the wii remote wud b fun, and ya i like to get everything n some games that has alot of depth but other games i just rush threw if i dont really care for it i rent but im guessing this gots alot of depth in it but im buy Mario Galaxy 1st ^^ thx all

I have both MH2 and Metroid, and like them both.

Although, I think I'll get more replay value out of MH2, as there are very few games like it out, thus compelling me to play through it again (or certain chapters). Where as Metroid, when you get down to it, is just a FPS set in the Metroid universe. All the talk about puzzles and "First Person Adventure" IMO, aren't really true. If you want some good puzzles, Z&W is where it's at from what I've been told.

I've played tons of FPS in my life, so maybe I'm judging MP3 a little harshly, but if you have the money, definitely buy both.

I Love this game still havent completed it yet, lol,

(suprising though i usually complete my games within 2 days of getting, but i got 6 games in 2 weeks so iv been swapping in and out of games)

anyway, if you are like me and can complete games fast, i suggest renting for around 3 days, i feel it doesnt have much replay value, and when i complete a game i rarely go back to get 100%, though tere are few exceptions, RESIDENT EVIL 4 being the best, iv completed it 4 times over now and still love it.

anyway, rent if your quick, if your slow, buy it then trade it in, its a great great game well worth it.

i sometimes buy my games from second hand game stores they are cheaper and when you complete them take them back saying,

"it didnt work" or "i got this for my little bros birthday but he got 2" or "this isnt the game my sister wanted"

blah blah blah lol

daviduk200 said:
i sometimes buy my games from second hand game stores they are cheaper and when you complete them take them back saying,

"it didnt work" or "i got this for my little bros birthday but he got 2" or "this isnt the game my sister wanted"

blah blah blah lol

what stores? cuz all we gots is walmart gamecrazy and ebgames and gamestop here i wudnt mind saving a few bucks

and i done that all the time at hollywood video even when i break a disc or it dont werk i rent the same game and switch the discs then i say ya my lil cousins mom doesnt like the violence n **** n they tell me everytime i cant do that but just this once i will do it for u hah works like a charm

oh well im uk so im not to sure about over there. ummm.

if u wanna save a few bucks, but dont mind keeping the game, then go for Ebay.

but here in uk we have a fair few Trade in shops.

game station, cash and carry, Change exchange, game. some more, do you not have any game stores that do Preowned games?

soz i cant be more help

EDIT: or get from ebay, complete it then resell it

daviduk200 said:
oh well im uk so im not to sure about over there. ummm.

if u wanna save a few bucks, but dont mind keeping the game, then go for Ebay.

but here in uk we have a fair few Trade in shops.

game station, cash and carry, Change exchange, game. some more, do you not have any game stores that do Preowned games?

soz i cant be more help

EDIT: or get from ebay, complete it then resell it

Actualy ya all them store do have used games besides walmart, i thought u were talkn about brand new cheap games not preowned ones,
ya i dont like buying stuff over the internet realyl anymore to much time to b wasting, thanks anyways though m8

Back