Is Microsoft XBOX 360 Made in USA?

Can anyone confirm this? Where are the other consoles Made?

I saw on a show "30 days", that USA doesnt really do manufacturing anymore. The show said USA gives tech jobs to India. There was some documentary my parents were watching says most of USA's manufacturing is done in Mexico or Asia.

Does that mean if you want a job in USA you need to be a boss? What about everyone else? Are they in the war?

Id be amazed if the 360's main production is in USA.

USA makes like.. nothing now. lol.

Bill Gates probably has some slave camp down in china or something. :p

Here's a quote from www.planetxbox360.com

Some publications previously reported the liklihood of a current Xbox 360 manufacturer ceasing production of the console this year - those reports are now official.

Microsoft as confirmed that Wistron, who are one of three company's making the Xbox 360, will be ceasing production of the console on July 1 this year. This is a common practice according to Microsoft, who also say that the move will in no way affect forecasts.

In a prepared statement, Microsoft said that its contract with Taiwan-based Wistron would “voluntarily expire” on July 1 this year. Production volumes will be transferred to Microsoft’s remaining two manufacturers, Celestica and Flextronics.

“These types of adjustments are considered a common business practice within the consumer electronics industry and should not reflect on the relationship between Microsoft and Wistron,” the statement continued. “Also, this does not affect our guidance which still implies we expect to sell about 12 million Xbox 360 consoles by end of June 2007.”

So, yeah it's made in Taiwan.

if this is about some debate with friends or something
or about how m$ is titled as the American system
its true, it is an american company, which in no way effects where it was made, which is most likley mostly asia

It's an all American system, yes, America rox.

I have no idea where it's made though.

Back