Is Monster Hunter 3 a clan-friendly game?

diaoman

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
Is MH3 a game that you can play competitively with other clans? Is there some sort of PvP system online for MH?

theres going to be PvP online, and missions and stuff like that also online. im not sure about how many people will be able to play online at once though. so thats the deciding factor for clans.

well I saw youtube videos of Monster Hunter 1 online and it showed up to 5 players on the screen at the same time.

The Official Nintendo Magazine said that the game will be hunting based, so you can work with online friends to take down monsters. Sounds like a good concept to me.

Pick up the PS2 version (rent or something).

On there, you used the right analog stick for your attacks.
Up did a vertical downwards slash. Left or Right did a sideways slash. Back did this weird horizontal back slash thing.

You basically used giant weapons to kill dinosaurs.

wow i just saw the old monster hunter games and... well... IM EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME NOW!!!!!!! hopefully we can at least type wat we say not like in MoHH2 or any EA games...

i own monster hunter freedom 1 and 2 for the psp and there simply amazing. you go around slaying dragons then you skin them and make armor and weapons out the their hides then you go off and slay even bigger dragons. you cant gain levels you can only get better by practicing its a hard game to start but after you do you dont want to quit. its not turn based and its a great game to play with friends

I can't wait for this game to come out. This is looking pretty sweet.

Does anyone know of a tentative release date?

I was checking out a couple of different sites and the Sony fanboys are foaming at the mouth, lol.

Is there more than 1 video for monster hunter 3? cause I've seen the frontier previews but I want to see more of the one for the wii. For those of you who don't know much about monster hunter games, there is online play in the console versions, 4 people can go on a quest at once. For the PSP versions there is only ad hoc play but you can still go online using tunneling programs. So far they've all been on sony consoles but now 3 is the first to go wii exclusive since sony wouldn't fund any of the cost of the game. Besides that, they're all great games that you'll put hundreds of hours onto.

does Monster Hunter 3 or any other Monster Hunter game have any online mass PvP system that involves at least 2v2?

Back