Is Mr. McMahon Dead Or Alive?

CyanRussel

2062-8990-6509 GET READY!
Mar 19, 2007
In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
Wii Online Code
3760-9059-7725-6846
Well im not sure that much of you guys watch wrestling, but if you do, or used too, you might want to read this article or go to wwe.com to watch the video clip!

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – WWE.com has learned that United States federal agents have arrived at the crime scene in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., where Mr. McMahon was presumed dead less than 24 hours ago. As rumored, given the severity and nature of the explosion, by law, federal authorities have taken full control of the investigation.

As first speculated in previous reports by WWE.com, federal authorities confirmed that a body was not recovered from the limousine’s blackened remains. Investigators believe that Mr. McMahon’s body could possibly have been incinerated in the blast.

With the initial stages of the federal investigation underway in Pennsylvania, authorities have closed the crime scene to check for DNA evidence that may lead to additional information on last night’s shocking events. Forensic experts are scouring the scene and are expected to comb through the wreckage for the next few days in an attempt to find even the most minimal trace of Mr. McMahon’s body.

In addition, explosives experts have arrived in Wilkes-Barre to thoroughly examine the limousine and determine what type of device may have been used in connection with the incident. In the earliest stages of probing, authorities are analyzing each fragment of debris and gathering clues to build their investigation.

At approximately 11:07 p.m. ET last night, the WWE Chairman left the Wachovia Arena and stepped into his stretch limo, which almost instantly combusted before the eyes of millions watching Raw on TV. The sight of the explosion with Mr. McMahon inside the limo drew an eerie hush to an audience that had been wound with excitement just moments earlier during the live WWE Draft. This incident is the first of its kind on U.S. soil since the mid-1970s.

Instants after the blaze was controlled by firefighters in the late morning hours, the charred vehicle was scoured for the Chairman’s remains. Rescue workers and authorities were puzzled by what they found: nothing. Federal agents shared this perplexed state this morning, confirming that a body has yet to be recovered within the melted heap that was once Mr. McMahon’s limo.

Earlier today, WWE.com reached out to representatives of the McMahon family. These representatives stated that the grief-stricken family of the Chairman had no comments to offer at this time, but told reporters that something may be forthcoming in the near future.

As more details become available, continue to check back with WWE.com for exclusive coverage of one of the most shocking events in history.

I dont know about yall, but this is very bad news for World Wrestling Entertainment!

(Oh and please, no spamming, or flaming, this is a serious case for most people who watch wrestling)

He's alive it's just a crappy publicity stunt. He talked about seeing his upcoming death then shizbam this, and we all know predicting death + happening that night = publicity stunt.

yeah think how awesome it would be if one of your favourite wrestlers(sorry i'm not a fan, but this sounds cool nonetheless) was facing an unknown, but out of nowhere this guy came and the whoel crowd was like "wtf, i thought he was dead"

hes comming back. If the news and wwe. site hasnt said anything.. its a hoax. They dont take death lightly.. Look at Owen heart. He was publisized(sp) from the get go. That was no joke.

Instants after the blaze was controlled by firefighters in the late morning hours, the charred vehicle was scoured for the Chairman’s remains. Rescue workers and authorities were puzzled by what they found: nothing. Federal agents shared this perplexed state this morning, confirming that a body has yet to be recovered within the melted heap that was once Mr. McMahon’s limo.

Its all a fake set up
Why else did the camera men stand by instead of rusihin to get help like what most nomal people do

WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment. That should be a big hint right there.

Edit: And here's a little something extra for you guys.

Last edited:
Scream said:
Yeah, somehow I just knew... If he really died WWE.com would not be the first website to talk about it.

soo true, if it was a real death it would be on the news.

and lol the signs always give clues to what happens

I wish i could believe!!

I mean what you guys are showing me, the picture of someone in the crowd saying, "Vince go Boom", or why did the camera go back a bit to look at the whole limo!!!

But i know you guys watched the vid, but it looks like to me, that this was a bad stunt!!!

First of all, you see vince acting stupid while he was getting into the limo, when finally got in there, he put his foot out, then put it back in closed the door, and the moment he closed the door the limo went boom!

(Thanks for your opinions anyways!)

Besides this may be to others (few), but others could hardly give a dam!!
I for one would be sad/mad, b/c their is no other person that is as funny as Vince, the way is looks and says SHUTUP!!!!!! Thats just classic!

Back