is Need for speed. a good game?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
How is need for speed? I would like to get a racing game but i am not sure if need for speed is good and what racing game for the wii is the best?

great racing game :D I'm getting it for 360 though, but i would recommend it if you only have the Wii

The entire NFS series has always been great! I own so many copies, on PSP, PC, XBOX... some the exact same even. Gameplay is awesome, and yes it does vary from platform to platform. I can almost guarantee it'll rock on the Wii!

I don't know I have never played it but it got good reveiws.

NeMeZyZ said:
get excite truck
Well Excite Truck is going to be better than NFSC but then again I havent heard what they are doing to it but I would go with Excite Truck it looks like a good multiplayer game

Need for speed will be great no doubt, the last 3 NFS games have just gotten better and better, and it will have more depth than the other racing games that are available at launch as they are all very arcady multiplayer type games. Don't get me wrong I'll get every driving game that comes out for the Wii because I love racing, but free roaming, cop chases and reckless driving beats driving over turbo arrows and picking up spiky shells to shot at other cars every time. NFSC is the GTA of racers.

Back