Is now the right time to buy a DS?

Beach Bum

Wiitard
Nov 27, 2006
Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
6955-5026-5200-6345
I have been planning on buying a Nintendo DS for some time now. I know that there will be connectivity in the future between the Wii and DS. But is it the right time to buy a DS? I heard somewhere that nintendo was planning on releasing a new version of the DS. Is it true? Should I wait or is it pretty clear that no newer versions are coming out?

If you can find a DS I would get one. I love mine more than any portable gaming system I have ever played. As far as a newer version of the DS, I really doubt it. Ninty is prolly concentrating efforts on the Wii rather than retooling the DS again.

Right now is the perfect time to get a DS.

Don't know if you're interested in Pokèmon but once that hits shortages for the DS will be inevitable.

no time like the present especially with some great games out and all at a cheap cheap price(hopefully).

nintendo is release (suppoesidly) a micro version of the ds, which dosent seem worth it to me. heh when do you think will be the right time?

lloyd_yayo said:
nintendo is release (suppoesidly) a micro version of the ds, which dosent seem worth it to me. heh when do you think will be the right time?

Do you have a site for this information?

Back