Is pokemon for youngsters?

akubokawii

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
Im 17 and i love the pokemon series, but i sometimes have a hard time talking about it because, well, you know, its Pokemon. Does anyone else feel this way?

yup yup...i feel ya but believe it or not im also 17 and love the series

v.3, no joke, i was about to use that lugia picture as an ipod background for my friend!

I'm pushing 30 and you should have seen the look on my buddies' faces when I told them I play Pokemon. If you can get them past the stigma of it being a kid's game then you can show them how the game is actually pretty complex and in-depth when it comes to strategy and such.

198308_15878_front.jpg

on the box it shows 'E' for everyone, when they'll rate it as 'K' then its for kids

I have a saying that I tell people alot ... ITs NOT HOW OLD YOU ARE BUT HOW OLD YOU FEEL THAT IS IMPORTANT ! I'm 27 and been a fan of Pokemon since the 1st episode. I still wear and use my Pikachu C-Watch til this very day and not embarrassed to wear a Pokemon tshirt or to be seen deeply drawn into my Pokemon Platinum game while doing Laundry or wherever I go. Nothing wrong with being older and liking Pokemon. :wink:

on the box it shows 'E' for everyone, when they'll rate it as 'K' then its for kids

hahaha never thought of it that way, I like it lmao

I like pokemon it's a kool show and it has kool games as well I don't really give a fck wat other ppl think it's wat u like right I'm don't see pokemon alot anymore but I still like it I haven't played any pokemon games in a long time but u know I still like it btw I'm only 14 (still young)

pokemon is for kids i felt uncomfortable to talk about it in 6th grade(2 yrs ago) but theres nothing saying ugotta tell people

im 16 and i like the games. not so much the TV series. but i dont think theres a prob with it. i bet theres like people that are 76 and play the game. lmao

yes they have the new sino region episodes on saturdays i think. my brothers watch them in the morning sometimes.

i like your sig, i mean the obama part.

Back