Is possible pairing Bluetooth Headset?

andreimoto

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2009
macazzar
Is possible pairing Stereo Bluetooth Headset (Motorola HT820) with wii?
im totally noob, thanks for any answer.... :mushroomlife:

The Wii uses blutooth only to send messages to both the Wiimote and to a wireless access point (Wireless Router or Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connecter). Headphone connectivity is not available.

and to a wireless access point (Wireless Router or Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connecter).

how does the BT send messages to the router or WIFI USB? most routers are not bluetooth, neither is the wifi usb.

the BT only accesses the wiimote to the console, no BT headset

and to a wireless access point (Wireless Router or Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connecter).

how does the BT send messages to the router or WIFI USB? most routers are not bluetooth, neither is the wifi usb.

the BT only accesses the wiimote to the console, no BT headset

Blutooth is a another form of a wireless signal, but is more for short ranges (Some blutooth devices can do long ranges too).

I had a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector and that did use blutooth.

If you have wireless router, then all you need to do with your console is to scan to see if it is capatible and can pick the signal up (unless your router can pick it up using AOSS). Then you should have not problem even if the router is not blutooth enabled.

where did you get your information?

If you have wireless router, then all you need to do with your console is to scan to see if it is capatible and can pick the signal up (unless your router can pick it up using AOSS). Then you should have not problem even if the router is not blutooth enabled.
so you're saying the wii can connect to a router VIA BT, even if the router does not have a BT chip?

to correct you, the wii connects through a WiFi signal, not through bluetooth.

where did you get your information?

so you're saying the wii can connect to a router VIA BT, even if the router does not have a BT chip?

to correct you, the wii connects through a WiFi signal, not through bluetooth.

I just looked up the info and you're right. Someone at Nintendo of America told me even the Internet the system uses, uses blutooth, but doesn't.

I don't know all the routers you can connect to the system.

Last edited:
Back