Is PS3 and Wii worth how much they are???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZelDAgAMer

Wii Number One
Dec 12, 2007
Sylva, N.C.
Im not in any way shape or form saying the Wii is overpriced because it's not but the ps3 is an iffy....so give your opinions but keep them non violent:)

i think the wii is the cheapest console out right now that's fairly new. i think thank ps3 is over priced & really haven't seen that many people with them. I definately pick an xbox360 over the ps3 though. that's just my opinion.

i don't think the wii is overpriced at all. but as for the ps3, i think it is over priced, because if i wanted a system that has decent graphics ill just stick to computer gaming. just my 2 cents tho.

i have a ps3 360 and a wii the best price is wii and a ps3 is worth what i cost but most people woant use it to its fullest and not know its insane power and my 360 got the rings of death

PS3 sucks....way too much. 360 is cheaply made to an extent and Wii is perfectly priced and mine hasn't messed up @ all

kronau said:
i have a ps3 360 and a wii the best price is wii and a ps3 is worth what i cost but most people woant use it to its fullest and not know its insane power and my 360 got the rings of death

no fair... go be rich somewhere else:incazzato:
lol jk

well i'd say ps3 is the most over priced i mean no way is 600 bucks ever worth it for a console, not even one with amazing graphics cuz we all kno graphics can't buy fun
on the other hand the Wii is no way overpriced. 250 is worth all the times your going to be with ur friends having the time of your life playing against em in like some "mini game" game

kronau said:
I'm not trying to insult you in any way, but to me, owning all 3 consoles is way too much. Sure, I would love to have all 3 7th Gen. consoles, but I choose not to have them because I know what's better for me.

i also have all 3 but id say hell no, PS3 is NOT overpriced its a bloody bargain considering all you get inside and its great. though it is EXSPENSIVE but no way overpriced, i mean blu ray dvd players alone can cost $1000 so dont come here sayin its over priced when honestly i can say its the biggest bargain at the highest quality.

xbox 360 i would say is around about fair price for what you get.

and wii is fair for what you get but its fun factor makes it to a bargain.

on second note 360 is a rip off.

£60/$120 for the wireless network adapter, when it should cost like £20. and its something like £40 a year for online screw that man, i never played my xbox online for those reasons.
but also PS3 s games r like £50 a pop so it can be costworthy

while wii has best of both, free online, and cheap ass games,
£20-£40

though its cheap ass games sometimes feel,,well cheap ass

Last edited:
daviduk200 said:
i also have all 3 but id say hell no, PS3 is NOT overpriced its a bloody bargain considering all you get inside and its great. though it is EXSPENSIVE but no way overpriced, i mean blu ray dvd players alone can cost $1000 so dont come here sayin its over priced when honestly i can say its the biggest bargain at the highest quality.

xbox 360 i would say is around about fair price for what you get.

and wii is fair for what you get but its fun factor makes it to a bargain.

on second note 360 is a rip off.

£60/$120 for the wireless network adapter, when it should cost like £20. and its something like £40 a year for online screw that man, i never played my xbox online for those reasons.
but also PS3 s games r like £50 a pop so it can be costworthy

while wii has best of both, free online, and cheap ass games,
£20-£40

though its cheap ass games sometimes feel,,well cheap ass
I'm confused. First you say that the XBox 360 is at a fair price for what you get, then a couple lines down you say that the XBox 360 is a rip-off. :confused:

Ok..

The Wii is not overpriced it is the perfect price for what u are getting.

The PS3 is NOT overpriced..u got to be kidding me when u even say that...the thing is basically a freakin computer...a blu ray player alone can cost u anywhere from 400 - 1000..then u throw the graphics into (here come the fanboys saying they dont need graphics) play and u got one heck of a machine for that price...to me its a bargin and not overpriced

the wii should be aroun 200 USD in my opinion. your paying top dollar for six year old technology, guy at my local gamestop told me that and it's pretty much true.

as for the PS3 id say it's not overpriced. 600 was a bit steep but 400 for a blu-ray player? free online? built in wi-fi? top of the line hardware? yeah... the 360 is more expensive if you look at it this way. i think none of the consoles are overpriced (wii is cool, so the fact that it's old technology makes doesnt matter that much in the big picture)

i could go on for ever on why the PS3 is a good deal at $400.00 but i wont bore anybody. lol

SensesFail said:
the wii should be aroun 200 USD in my opinion. your paying top dollar for six year old technology, guy at my local gamestop told me that and it's pretty much true.

as for the PS3 id say it's not overpriced. 600 was a bit steep but 400 for a blu-ray player? free online? built in wi-fi? top of the line hardware? yeah... the 360 is more expensive if you look at it this way. i think none of the consoles are overpriced (wii is cool, so the fact that it's old technology makes doesnt matter that much in the big picture)

i could go on for ever on why the PS3 is a good deal at $400.00 but i wont bore anybody. lol

I completely agree.
even if you only used PS3 as a Blu-Ray DVD player its worth the price since the price of a decent BRDVD player tends to be much higher than $400.

kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back