Is Red Steel worth $20?

$20?? Hells yeah. A lot of folks haven't even tried Red Steel due to the slightly negative reviews on it. But actually, its not that bad. The controls can use some work though, and so can the graphics, but considering it was a launch game I'd say it was pretty decent.

But for $20? Hell yeah i'd buy it.

yes its worth more than 20 its a great game no matter what you'll hear its a good game i played and beat it its also easy to control its got a short learning curve unlike what others say and dont listen to people who say they "heard" it was bad they didnt play it, just get it

wow thats a lot

20$ is what I bought the game for and in my opinion it is not worth that much money.

I just think there are a lot of fps that are better out there, even for 20$ or less.

Lol, you're the king of meaningless posts if you think that's a lot of text. :p

Get it used for 15 at gamestop.

no.NO. it could of been good but the the character would move aroud in circles because its wii detection was very sensitive. basically if you wanted to play the game you would have to keep perfectly still.

wiimasta said:
no.NO. it could of been good but the the character would move aroud in circles because its wii detection was very sensitive. basically if you wanted to play the game you would have to keep perfectly still.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that you can down the sensitivity. But for real, the controls feel way tacky in the game.

Brawny said:
Lol, you're the king of meaningless posts if you think that's a lot of text. :p

Get it used for 15 at gamestop.
See, I don't understand this.

Why would you buy a second-hand game when you get get a brand new copy for a few bucks more?

I see used games in Gamestop selling for more than brand new copies all the time..

I think it is a great game, so I am sure that $20 is a bargain price. The game is not as bad as some people make it out to be, so I hope you enjoy your game purchase.

Back