Is Rock Band coming to the Wii? Yes or No?

the duke

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
So I was watching some vids of Rock Band on youtube and it looks very cool. And it has my favourite band(STP) on it.:sick:

So is it coming to the wii?

I wish I had a PS3 instead of the wii. No, I wish I had both. No I wish they made better games for the wii. I know it's all a matter of taste but for me the PS3 would be better. The wii is definetly fun for parties and when we have friends over. Everybody always loves it, but personally I like FPS and war games so the Wii is kind of a disappointment, althought the controls are awesome and I love playing MOHH2.

I'm sad.:sad:

Yup, Harmonix announced it will be debuting on the Wii. Also, it was announced at GDC that downloadable content will be on the Wii eventually. Whether or not DLC will be in the form of songs and such for Rock Band is still up for debate.

Yeah it was confirmed last month I believe.
No date has been set, but I am excited for it :D

Nookslave said:
Yup, Harmonix announced it will be debuting on the Wii. Also, it was announced at GDC that downloadable content will be on the Wii eventually. Whether or not DLC will be in the form of songs and such for Rock Band is still up for debate.
I'm thinking DLC for both rockband and guitar hero will come in the form of a channel which will hold the songs online, and when you open the GH3/RB channel you can play guitar hero online/practice/quick play mode of some sort.

Well that's good that they are bringing it to the wii. They should have released for the wii when they did for the PS3/360..

Thanks for the info fellow wii-ers.

This is the game I am MOST interesting in purchasing.

I admit, I am a JUNKIE for this type of stuff. Someone mindless entertainment when drunk :)

Back