Is super mario galaxy $50 in Canada?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
i heard a rumor about it being only $50 in canada. is this true. oh please someone tell me its true. if it is im rushing to the store on november 12th.:lol:

^ that was a long time ago. canadian is worth a bit more now.

Mr. person said:
probably not because they are worth $50 in the US and the US dollar is worth more than the Canadian dollar
You are quite wrong my friend. The Canadian dollar is stronger than the U.S. Dollar at the moment. One Canadian dollar equals $1.05 U.S. :cool:

well i just found more info saying that bestbuy is selling it for $49.99. this is great. oh i think wal-mart is also.

Mr. person said:
everytime i look at a book though, on the back it says the price is higher in Canada than in the US

though currency does have alittle to do with the price, it does not dicide the price. the US has lower prices due to its large market. Canada on the other hand has a very small market of 30,000,000 people. my guess is that retailors believe that they will get high sales on this game. so it kind of balances out.

Last edited:
It's extremely unfair towards Canadians that even though our dollar is stronger than the US dollar we continue to pay more for goods.

I just checked Amazon.ca and the price is in fact $50, not the original $60.

dont get ur hopes up

us canadian gamers allways end up getting screwed in the end, our dollar worth as much as the amrican, and everything her cost more!

Back