is the conduit fun or is it boring

DiZ

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2009
is the conduit fun because i need to know if its fun or not.plz tell me

Last edited:
38 The Conduit threads and counting.

38 The Conduit threads and counting.

i was going say the same thing (although im not necessarily keeping count).

i was going to say that i don't know if it's fun or not, having not yet played it, but im guessing there's SOMETHING worth playing about it, considering the RIDICULOUS amount of threads being created about it.

Late?

Could be better, but not bad. i dont trust the wifi multiplayer. i still have some issues after my bad experiences with Smash Bro.

Very gud game nd wii speak jus makes it beta im already glued on campaign nd wii-fi nd yes get the game i got mine last night nd im suprised

The conduit for single player is just okay. but for wifi online deathmatches is kick ass and with wii speak u can do some trash talkin'. But for a shooter single player i'd recommend metroid prime 3. but its your call dude, but if u wan a good online death match shooter for wii then trust batman-kid.

:wtf:
The conduit for single player is just okay. but for wifi online deathmatches is kick ass and with wii speak u can do some trash talkin'. But for a shooter single player i'd recommend metroid prime 3. but its your call dude, but if u wan a good online death match shooter for wii then trust batman-kid.

???? you cant talk trash the wii speak only works with friends ????

^^^just played a bit of conduit online and if u dont gotta superfast connection then its not making sense...

too much lag IMO

The Conduit is not a bad game by any means. But in my opinion, the multiplayer component in COD: WaW is much better than The Conduit. However he condit is still very fun to play.

Back