is the ps3 really that good

He also said you were retarded, burn.

Yea, i got bored with my PS3, being able to watch movies and download stuff just isnt my style. Graphics dont matter, i dont care how good a game looks.

I cant wait for the Wii to play DVDs! Did you see how good SSBB looks? The graphics for Metriod Prime 3 are amazing. /sarcasm

Last edited:
GamerCon said:

Yea, i got bored with my PS3, being able to watch movies and download stuff just isnt my style. Graphics dont matter, i dont care how good a game looks.

I cant wait for the Wii to play DVDs! Did you see how good SSBB looks? The graphics for Metriod Prime 3 are amazing.

WHY? (i can't understand why DVD playback is so important)

Do you not own a dvd player? (wait... maybe that's why...Never mind...)

---

HA HA HA you so just contradicted yourself.

"i dont care how good a game looks"

then

"Did you see how good SSBB looks?"

and

"The graphics for Metriod Prime 3 are amazing"

Hypocrite...

lol... only joking...

(I know you were doing it as a joke.) - I think... text is so hard to tell.

---

I'm sure metriod will be MEGA! can't wait...

Metriod = Only good shooter series for Nintendo

the_flood502 said:
(I know you were doing it as a joke.)
Right you are. Ive seen to many people say what i said, just not at the same time. So then people say they dont want the things the PS3 has but then are excited when the Wii or 360 gets it. So is the PS3 a bad system or is it just to good?

Koukin said:
You just controdicted yourself, mate. Like you said, it's text, not tone of voice. I never said ANYTHING in sarcasm. I admitted my mistake the second post I made on this thread. You just couldn't leave it alone, though. Please, don't lecture me. I admitted my mistake, you still insulted me.
I'd say you should admit your mistake. Don't assume I was sarcastic when you don't know if I am or not. You make it seem like you're better than me. For all I know, you could be in numerous things. But really, I don't need to know that.
Sorry, once again. I think you should be sorry too, but I'm not gonna force you to apologize or anything. Now, back on topic, everyone.

dont get me started kiddo.

No contradictions there champ, but see whatever you want to see.

Do you deny saying this "ow could I forget Resistance! And--
Darkness? It's exclusive? I really didn't know that"?

You now have two options, you either admit to saying something sarcastic back, or you say you were not being sarcastic and you sound like a dumdum.

Its up to you.

Remember thats the response you gave me when going over some good things the ps3 has going for it, and correcting your "spin" on fake facts you used to show your dislike of the system.

Shiftfallout said:
dont get me started kiddo.

No contradictions there champ, but see whatever you want to see.

Do you deny saying this "ow could I forget Resistance! And--
Darkness? It's exclusive? I really didn't know that"?

You now have two options, you either admit to saying something sarcastic back, or you say you were not being sarcastic and you sound like a dumdum.

Its up to you.

Remember thats the response you gave me when going over some good things the ps3 has going for it, and correcting your "spin" on fake facts you used to show your dislike of the system.

Okay, how about this.
You sound like an ass either way, and I wasn't being sarcastic.
I was surprised by myself for forgetting Resistance, since, when I had my PS3, I had resistance. And for Darkness, I didn't know what system that was even for. I saw it at Gamestop, but never paid attention to what kind of case it had.
So, I sound like a dumdum, and you are inconsiderate to other peoples' statements, since you just want to be right.

Alright Do i need to Report anyone here..Stop Arguing or take it else where not in the Forum.. NOW that means You Shift and everyone else in it...Get back to the real topic or so help me god i will report you and have a mod on your behinds. understand?!? I don't want anymore Flame Wars

Last edited:
GamerCon said:

I cant wait for the Wii to play DVDs! Did you see how good SSBB looks? The graphics for Metriod Prime 3 are amazing.
I forgot to add, the PS3 and 360 can download demos, LAME!

When do you think the demo channel for the Wii will be out? I really want it.

/not even close to serious

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
Alright Do i need to Report anyone here..Stop Arguing or take it else where not in the Forum.. NOW that means You Shift and everyone else in it...Get back to the real topic or so help me god i will report you and have a mod on your behinds. understand?!? I don't want anymore Flame Wars

For one, I was trying to stop, but Shift just persisted to try and make himself feel better by degrading others. And yes, I was, in fact, slightly insulted. Not like I don't have feelings. Heheheh. So, really, I'd say he's to blame, not to point any fingers. But still, you kinda made it sound like he's not the only one to blame. And yes, I know, I sound like I'm saying, "I didn't do ****! Ban him!" and all that, but I couldn't care less if he gets reported or not. Just as long as he shuts his ignorant mouth.

Koukin said:
For one, I was trying to stop, but Shift just persisted to try and make himself feel better by degrading others. And yes, I was, in fact, slightly insulted. Not like I don't have feelings. Heheheh. So, really, I'd say he's to blame, not to point any fingers. But still, you kinda made it sound like he's not the only one to blame. And yes, I know, I sound like I'm saying, "I didn't do ****! Ban him!" and all that, but I couldn't care less if he gets reported or not. Just as long as he shuts his ignorant mouth.
I Reported him, and baisicly when i said that i ment for everyone that was in this fight to shut up...nothing personal..i didn't report you, and if any of you guys see any Spam Flame or anything that is breaking the Forum Rules..PM me as soon as possible Please.

CyanRussel said:
There we go!
Thats the Gamecon we all know and love!

THE PS3 is GOOD!
So are the other systems in their own unique way.
I was just mocking the people who say bad things about what the PS3 can do then wish, hope and pray the Wii can do it too.

PS3, everything else is just a toy.

Demon Slayer said:

its not a flame war, feel free to report away. I stand by what I say, and please stop trying to act like a mod, lol. Its kinda silly.

The topic is, Is the PS3 really that good. By debating we uncover the good and bad things about the PS3. Take for example that exclusives list i plopped down in here.

If someone says A) something thats not true concerning the topic's subject, and another person points out B) about what is and what isnt. Then the result of the confontation will bring results. Why do you think news groups pit liberals against convervatives? It looks like they are flaming eachother but the viewer comes out with better knowledge than they had before.

Capeesh? Report away. :wink:

Demon Slayer said:
I Reported him, and baisicly when i said that i ment for everyone that was in this fight to shut up...nothing personal..i didn't report you, and if any of you guys see any Spam Flame or anything that is breaking the Forum Rules..PM me as soon as possible Please.

That is kind of ironic, since you are telling him to stop, then when he responds you report the person that DIDNT respond. lol Just admit that you hate me Demon, thats the first step towards friendship haha.

Last edited:
Back