is the ps3 really that good

Shiftfallout said:
its not a flame war, feel free to report away. I stand by what I say, and please stop trying to act like a mod, lol. Its kinda silly.

The topic is, Is the PS3 really that good. By debating we uncover the good and bad things about the PS3. Take for example that exclusives list i plopped down in here.

If someone says A) something thats not true concerning the topic's subject, and another person points out B) about what is and what isnt. Then the result of the confontation will bring results. Why do you think news groups pit liberals against convervatives? It looks like they are flaming eachother but the viewer comes out with better knowledge than they had before.

Capeesh? Report away. :wink:

Does that justify the fact that, after I admitted my mistake, you decided to insult away? Seriously, I've seen you around here, it never stops with you. Try and be a bit more kind to people. Pisses me off to see people like you. You're smart, but ignorant.

Shiftfallout said:
its not a flame war, feel free to report away. I stand by what I say, and please stop trying to act like a mod, lol. Its kinda silly.

The topic is, Is the PS3 really that good. By debating we uncover the good and bad things about the PS3. Take for example that exclusives list i plopped down in here.

If someone says A) something thats not true concerning the topic's subject, and another person points out B) about what is and what isnt. Then the result of the confontation will bring results. Why do you think news groups pit liberals against convervatives? It looks like they are flaming eachother but the viewer comes out with better knowledge than they had before.

Capeesh? Report away. :wink:
I know im not a Mod, but dosn't stop me from trying to make this site a bit better, besides the Mod told me if i see any Flame or Spam or anything that they are breaking the rule with...to Report them..

Demon Slayer said:
I know im not a Mod, but dosn't stop me from trying to make this site a bit better, besides the Mod told me if i see any Flame or Spam or anything that they are breaking the rule with...to Report them..

but now, arnt you going off topic? Where you not just complaining that this topic has gone off topic, yet now you wish to go trumping through the forums looking for an excuse to report?

Oh trust me, I know whats in the Lounge section. I have seen the few dramatic members create threads about how wiichat is dying and so forth, and how boring it is.

SO then you get this idea, thinking, hey im bored, let me go hog wild as if I have a hall pass. ANd here you are, looking for trouble because you think you are doing some righteous cause... for a forum. Its a forum champ, not hell.

I mentioned once that its not a dictatorship, however it seems a few dramatic people felt differently. They felt that TLC is the dictator, but the truth is. Shes not. Shes a mod. This is a forum. Not a country that needs liberation.
This forum should also not become an elitist club, of young members becoming drama queens.

Forums need balance, more than one side, thus friction is formed and through friction, good content. Unless you would rather everyone just posting what their favorite yoshi color is, or which pokemon is the bomb. Because thats what it used to be, and thats what happens when people always agree with eachother.

:wink: Please humble yourself before going through and looking for trouble. This isnt vigilantechat. Or is it?

Shiftfallout said:
but now, arnt you going off topic? Where you not just complaining that this topic has gone off topic, yet now you wish to go trumping through the forums looking for an excuse to report?

Oh trust me, I know whats in the Lounge section. I have seen the few dramatic members create threads about how wiichat is dying and so forth, and how boring it is.

SO then you get this idea, thinking, hey im bored, let me go hog wild as if I have a hall pass. ANd here you are, looking for trouble because you think you are doing some righteous cause... for a forum. Its a forum champ, not hell.

I mentioned once that its not a dictatorship, however it seems a few dramatic people felt differently. They felt that TLC is the dictator, but the truth is. Shes not. Shes a mod. This is a forum. Not a country that needs liberation.
This forum should also not become an elitist club, of young members becoming drama queens.

Forums need balance, more than one side, thus friction is formed and through friction, good content. Unless you would rather everyone just posting what their favorite yoshi color is, or which pokemon is the bomb. Because thats what it used to be, and thats what happens when people always agree with eachother.

:wink: Please humble yourself before going through and looking for trouble. This isnt vigilantechat. Or is it?
This is the Second Report you get, Stop Flaming or you will get banned for sure.

GamerCon said:
I reported you D.S. Making things up just to report someone is not cool.
Actually It was the Mod that told me to do this, to use the Report Button at everything that means Breaking the Rules, so what im doing is not breaking them but fallowing them, the report will be ignored...

GamerCon said:
I reported you D.S. Making things up just to report someone is not cool.

I reported you for having a Naruto avatar. That has to be against some sort of rule.
Nah, nah. I kid. But I see where Demon Slayer is coming from. The second report was kind of unecessary, but I get why he did it. And your report was totally unecessary. It won't do anything, since you reported him for misusage of the report button, even though when the mods get it, they determine that themselves.

Demon Slayer said:
This is the Second Report you get, Stop Flaming or you will get banned for sure.

Do you even know what a flame is? How old are you DS?

Would you like me to share how many threads you have gone around reporting people for the worst reasons? If you are going to be a drama queen please take it back to the Lounge where you got this silly idea of acting to big for your britches.

The mods asked people to USE the report button for spamming (aka, people trying to sell their stuff or linking a page that does not belong here), They did NOT ask you to abuse it. You dont give a child a gun and a badge and expect them to use wisdom in how to use them. In this case, you are acting like that child.

If you were so worried about this thread going off topic, then leave it alone since you clearly are not really concerned about that at all.

Koukin said:
I reported you for having a Naruto avatar. That has to be against some sort of rule.
Nah, nah. I kid. But I see where Demon Slayer is coming from. The second report was kind of unecessary, but I get why he did it. And your report was totally unecessary. It won't do anything, since you reported him for misusage of the report button, even though when the mods get it, they determine that themselves.
The Second Report was the fact that he kept Flaming and trying to cause unwanted fights. and look i may not be a mod, but we are short on Mods and well i got the heads up to Report anything that is breaking the rules..and they told me the more we use the Report button for Rule breaking, the more this forum will be better. I am only doing what is best for this site.

Shiftfallout said:
Do you even know what a flame is? How old are you DS?

Would you like me to share how many threads you have gone around reporting people for the worst reasons? If you are going to be a drama queen please take it back to the Lounge where you got this silly idea of acting to big for your britches.

The mods asked people to USE the report button for spamming (aka, people trying to sell their stuff or linking a page that does not belong here), They did NOT ask you to abuse it. You dont give a child a gun and a badge and expect them to use wisdom in how to use them. In this case, you are acting like that child.

If you were so worried about this thread going off topic, then leave it alone since you clearly are not really concerned about that at all.
Ok You Stop Talking To me and i'll Leave, AND NO MORE RULE BREAKING!!

Sorry for the Double post

He does have a point about you trying to start fights, though, Shift. You really should think before you type/post/whatever. Though DS could do that too. In fact, all of us could.

lol the irony, NO MORE RULE BREAKING followed by, I DOUBLE POSTED.
First thing you need to do DS is STOP telling people what to do. That wont get you very far in life. Then next thing you need to learn is that some people will meet you eye to eye rather than cower and let you walk all over them.

I meet you eye to eye. You do not know what a flame is, and untill you do, please do yourself a favor and stop.

This forum is not short on mods, its just short on people who have anythign worth while to post about. If you send a PM, it will be recieved. I have yet to find a mod that doesnt respond quickly. Mods do not need to read every thread and enforce dictatorship like rule, they are there to help when help is needed and if they find a bad post, they get rid of it.

I understand you are going through your Dog the Bounty Hunter phase right now, but quite frankly you are pulling citizen arrests when no felonies have been yet commited.

Koukin said:
He does have a point about you trying to start fights, though, Shift. You really should think before you type/post/whatever. Though DS could do that too. In fact, all of us could.

I am rough around the edges but thats my style. I do not try to start fights at all, I start debate and I try to educate. You made a biased statement backing it up with something untrue. In a case like this, two things either occured, 1, you were spinning it to your tune or 2, you did not think or research before you made a statement. If you are unsure of something, look it up. When someone wants to hate another system, give a REAL and GOOD reason for it, not somethign YOU made up. I have every right to address this. You are entitled to dissagree. and thus, we have a debate, the bread and butter of forums.

Last edited:
This always happens in the ps3 section!
Theres always some jackoff making threads like these, i mean how many of them are their, upon hundreds of them, so they could bring ppl that also hate the system to flame it....and for what!
This seriously makes no sense, why this thread should continue, its already been talk/posted about.
So what the point!!

I think D.S. started this one.

The PS3 is no doubt the best. Others are trying to catch up to it.

Back