Is The Real Link In Twilight Princess

wiiener said:
ofcoarse its before WW, because the whole world hasnt turned to a big f**king ocean, and all the citizens havent turned to cel shaded weirdos;)

well that's putting it bluntly

btw i think at the end of this game you actually lose

because how're you meant to win and lead into another game?

Nintendo has already said that this is the sequal to OoT and that it is the same Link and no thats not Link's Wife because i'm pretty sure if link maried anyone it would be zelda. And when they say its a whole new link they don't mean it literaly its the same link! and link is an elf hello look at the ears!

wiiener said:
ofcoarse its before WW, because the whole world hasnt turned to a big f**king ocean, and all the citizens havent turned to cel shaded weirdos;)
Does that mean at the end of the game Hyrule is going to be destroyed and the world is going to be turned "into a big f**king ocean"?

link isnt an elf! not every character with long ears is an elf. he's a hylian. and MMCD, you can lock gannondorf in the dark relm or the twilight zone, whatever youre going to do this time, and lead into a sequel where gannon breaks out again.

Well this is some nerdy debate. But to join in, I would have though Link from OoT would have married the girl from the Lon Lon Ranch. . . He was promised to her by her father remember? I dont remember why, I htink it was either for waking him up or maybe for rounding up all of his chickens for the second time. But then again, maybe things arent going so smoothly what with Link stealing the dude's horse and all. And then again, that whole story started over again once the game was beat - so none of it really happenned.

And about this "middle aged link" he doesnt look middle aged from that shot, more like 20-30. And maybe that is just some random girl. Who knows? Interesting debate, though incredibly pointless.

but also, he was supposed to marry princess ruto becuase she gave him the zora's engagment ring. link was very popular with the ladies in OoT.

stopping his world from being taken over/destroyed

one thing i find confusing is as far as i can remember the games are called the legend of zelda, yet you don't play as zelda, you just spend your time saving her

he stopped it, its just the sages couldnt keep it together. everytime gannon breaks out again, they whine to link. or a new link

Back