Is The Real Link In Twilight Princess

Yeah! Epona Is In TP! I Was Watching Gameplay On IGN And It Said On The Game,"Pick That Plant Up" An Link Whistles In It And It Played EPONA'S SONG, Then Epona Came And SOme Guy ON The Game Said,"See? Epona Came To You!"

Find It On IGN... I'm Too Lazy To Find It Again! :p

EPONA HAD A BABY DURRRRRRRRRRRRR. lol the horse got knocked up by one of th other ones and got it pregnant. just like link did to that lady. but who cares you will find otu when the game comes out and no matter what its still going to be a good game... right?

WTF are you guys talking about?! Epona didn't get killed in MM, Skull Kid just tossed her in the Termina world with Link, Skull Kid just seperated them.

As for the question "Is this the real Link?" No it isn't, the real Link died, you are playing as his reincarnation. Everyone else you see like Zelda, there are also reincarnations of original selfs.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Yeah! Epona Is In TP! I Was Watching Gameplay On IGN And It Said On The Game,"Pick That Plant Up" An Link Whistles In It And It Played EPONA'S SONG, Then Epona Came And SOme Guy ON The Game Said,"See? Epona Came To You!"

Find It On IGN... I'm Too Lazy To Find It Again! :p

Duh in the game video with that American Dude (Here i go again) and the 3 Japanese Guys they said they just named him Epona for that gameplay Listen! Besides you get to Name the horse in TP and Mario Famous is right Zelda and Link are reincarnations

Mr_Stoukaph said:
link isnt an elf! not every character with long ears is an elf. he's a hylian. and MMCD, you can lock gannondorf in the dark relm or the twilight zone, whatever youre going to do this time, and lead into a sequel where gannon breaks out again.
wouldn't it get a bit tiresome if all the games featured ganon?

but ive seen a trailer where it says "Link in his first Wii adventure." and besides, doesnt he look like the OoT Link?? and Princess Zelda too. you cant tell me that all the "Links" that you play in every Zelda game, is named Link all the time. i really think this is the real him. well, its jus what i think.

The point is that he's a fictional character. Nintendo may have come up with backgrounds to this link, but you can believ/ decide what you want. He was made by people, and people can decide who they want their creation to be. What do you want link to be? a reincarnation, a son of the old link?

Back