Is the Wii Getting... Boring?

AtomicB said:
Alright, Yungblood6! I'll argue with you pointlessly!

Game: Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Genre: Adventure

There's no game "Just like it". IGN has stated countless times that this game simply can not be done on another console. First great Wii exclusive third-party game.
he has a point.

Adventure or puzzle it doesnt matter

blue Dragon, Fuzion frenzy(hell of a lot cheaper too) i can go on hell the live arcade has a lot of adventure games especially ones that have been out already and you don't have to wait for. Oh im sorry it came out what today or was it last week. IF you are going to go off of what ign says then i think you have already lost this little war because you are just a clone going off of what other people say have you played the game yet?
ok next genre but ill give you one point next

yungblood6 said:

blue Dragon, Fuzion frenzy(hell of a lot cheaper too) i can go on hell the live arcade has a lot of adventure games especially ones that have been out already and you don't have to wait for. Oh im sorry it came out what today or was it last week. IF you are going to go off of what ign says then i think you have already lost this little war because you are just a clone going off of what other people say have you played the game yet?

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! I think you are missing the point of his post.

All these comparisons are pointless - if YOU are bored with YOUR Wii then it is. I'm not bored with ours so it isn't.

What's with all the constant attack/defense of the different platforms? Why do people feel the need to elevate what they own, by diminishing what they don't? I can enjoy our Wii in a vacuum - I don't need other platforms to be "worse" for us to have a ball playing Zelda. If I wanted to play Halo I'd go get a 360 and have fun with that (and the Wii or PS3 wouldn't factor in).

Weird.

Marioman said:
I whole-heartedly agree...some hard-core gamers just arn't giving the Wii a chance...
agreed but its just you cant go and say nintendo is pawning when there arent any games out except the fab 5. then every one says wait till this or wait till that. what am i waiting for its been a year and i only got what Zelda and Metroid from nintendo with the other ones that were supposed to already be out not coming till next year. Then like im trying to do know is prove that every genre or type of game that the wii has the other two have already had, and guess what you don't have to wait.

yungblood6 said:

Please tell me you're joking...

1. Fuzion Frenzy was a party game.
2. Blue Dragon was an RPG.

And because we all know how good Fuzion Frenzy and Blue Dragon was! Please, care to name an Adventure game?

AtomicB said:

And because we all know how good Fuzion Frenzy and Blue Dragon was! Please, care to name an Adventure game?
yeah he has a point

now stop argueing, the wii has a few games that can't be done on another console but the 360 has way better online. . .

rather pointless arguement you could argue till the end of time.

but w/e i leave now.

AtomicB said:

Maybe you need to check your ign because Zack and wiki is a puzzle game not action, action would be spiderman, Lego starwars Bio shock is action, pirates of the caribian etc it says it right there in your lovely ign, as well as other game mags, plus i said ill give you one point for that what else does the wii have that others don't ohh wait let me say it for you, wii sports, Zelda and mario, i said i didnt want to do it on here any way i said msn me or hit me on yahoo.

Last edited:
Look, you're obviously going no where with this, so I'm just going to stop.
Maybe if you get your facts straight, then we will talk.

Maybe you need to check your ign because Zack and wiki is a puzzle game not action, action would be spiderman, Lego starwars Bio shock is action, pirates of the caribian etc it says it right there in your lovely ign, as well as other game mags, plus i said ill give you one point for that what else does the wii have that others don't

Dude, I never said it was an action game! I said it was an adventure game.
You're making no sense! It's like you're changing the subject over, and over.

Arguing for the sake of arguing is what you're doing! And I'm surprising myself, because I'm contributing!

Last edited:
Sorry Atomic. It's a shame that your excellent thread got twisted around into something that really has nothing to do with it.

AtomicB said:
Look, you're obviously going no where with this, so I'm just going to stop.
Maybe if you get your facts straight, then we will talk.
what that you don't know the difference between puzzle game and action

yungblood6 said:
Maybe you need to check your ign because Zack and wiki is a puzzle game not action, action would be spiderman, Lego starwars Bio shock is action, pirates of the caribian etc it says it right there in your lovely ign, as well as other game mags, plus i said ill give you one point for that what else does the wii have that others don't ohh wait let me say it for you, wii sports, Zelda and mario, i said i didnt want to do it on here any way i said msn me or hit me on yahoo.
he didn't call it action. . .

bigm0nkey said:
Sorry Atomic. It's a shame that your excellent thread got twisted around into something that really has nothing to do with it.
Seriously, I need to stop. It is a shame -_-. Alright. I'm done. Is there even a way to get back on topic?

Back